So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Then read it and learn something...The UK is proffering a year of grace and £500 million to cover certain health costs of defined people left living in the EU starting day before Brexit..

not without legislation.......

41 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The House of Lords can only stop the show temporarily. Lords can cause a revision or rethink. The Commons can force it through and create Lords to outnumber dissenters if necessary. 

and it can take months if not years..........but as things stand the uk won't pay a penny.........

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

After the vote just about all of the potential PM candidates from the leave side were seemingly plotting against each other.

For the third time, which winner do you suggest should take over?

me......

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Everyone is a remoaner according to Woody, he refers to winners but cannot name one. Because there aren't any.

me......

45 minutes ago, woody2 said:

not without legislation.......

and it can take months if not years..........but as things stand the uk won't pay a penny.........

It’s an executive decision you moron. The government has allocated that money out of a budget, probably the NHS. 

Latest poll gives remain a 22 point lead over Mrs May’s Shit Deal and a 14 point lead over No Deal. The government is going to go begging for three more months to look for a unicorn deal as promised by the spivs. Maybe those mythical German carmakers and Italian Prosecco makers will appear to save the day???

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

can't make payment without legislation..........as discussed in the hol.........

The government has been shaking the magic money tree like crazy for months to try and keep the shitshow on the road. It needed legislation to create Fox’s bureaucracy and the joke Brexit dept. It doesn’t need legislation for every spend. Do you think Parliament would have voted in favour of Grayling’s idiotic schemes? Have you seen government borrowing figures? If you were upset by the banking crisis figures, don’t look. 

12 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Latest poll gives remain a 22 point lead over Mrs May’s Shit Deal and a 14 point lead over No Deal. The government is going to go begging for three more months to look for a unicorn deal as promised by the spivs. Maybe those mythical German carmakers and Italian Prosecco makers will appear to save the day???

a poll by a eu funded group........

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

was oily elected then.........

i must of missed that........

See, more diversion. You said put a winner in charge, so I asked who do you suggest. Given that I very much doubt you are in any position to actually do it you still haven't given an actual sensible answer. Fourth time of asking, which winner do you suggest putting in charge?

Edited by mojomonkey

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

See, more diversion. You said put a winner in charge, so I asked who do you suggest. Given that I very much doubt you are in any position to actually do it you still haven't given an actual sensible answer. Fourth time of asking, which winner do you suggest putting in charge?

was oily elected then.........

i must of missed that........ 

answer the question........