So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

I nearly always furnish properties with either  Harrison Spinks or Hypnos horsetail mattresses, 12,000 spring minimum. At that spec they are fantastic and  last forever. I think Hypnos do beds close to that spec for Premier Inn - comfortable and durable. The U.K. makes the best pocket spring high-end mattresses in the world.

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I nearly always furnish properties with either  Harrison Spinks or Hypnos horsetail mattresses, 12,000 spring minimum. At that spec they are fantastic and  last forever. I think Hypnos do beds close to that spec for Premier Inn - comfortable and durable. The U.K. makes the best pocket spring high-end mattresses in the world.

nearest you come to horse hair is shovelling eu horse sh1t...........

39 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

Which is fortunate as that's all we'll have to eat after a no deal crash out.

don't think so........

although pictures online show supermarkets cleared out last friday........

it's rather funny that remoans are going to have to eat all the pot noddles they panic bought.......

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Any British tourist that takes any of them items on holiday in the first place should be shot on sight and their dead bodies fed to pigs. Just my opinion.

Don't forget the Union Jack shorts :lol:

The sort of person who takes pork pies on holiday with them is the sort of person who probably supports a no deal Brexit and will proudly guzzle a fortnight’s  supply of Cornish pasty in the custom queue at Marbaella Airport, thinking it a small price to pay if it means a Spanish tourist visiting the U.K. is prevented from being Chorizo.