So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

9 minutes ago, Declan said:

The sort of person who takes pork pies on holiday with them is the sort of person who probably supports a no deal Brexit and will proudly guzzle a fortnight’s  supply of Cornish pasty in the custom queue at Marbaella Airport, thinking it a small price to pay if it means a Spanish tourist visiting the U.K. is prevented from being Chorizo. 

but the remoans told us that the uk wouldn't be able to travel........

make ya mind up.......

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

make ya mind up.......

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

Under a no deal Brexit then travel will be more difficult - no more using the EU channels and increased customs checks.

Possibility of visas being introduced - I have seen the EU announced something about this today but I have not read the detail.

But you will have a blue passport (made in France).

32 minutes ago, woody2 said:

make ya mind up.......

But he will not be allowed to take the pasty to the EU if there is a no deal Brexit or any other raw animal products such as bones, gelatin, blood and etc ...It will be like USA and Australia where taking in meat, cheese etc on the person or luggage is not allowed. EU apparently said this today...

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Under a no deal Brexit then travel will be more difficult - no more using the EU channels and increased customs checks.

Possibility of visas being introduced - I have seen the EU announced something about this today but I have not read the detail.

no it won't.......

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

But he will not be allowed to take the pasty to the EU if there is a no deal Brexit or any other raw animal products such as bones, gelatin, blood and etc ...It will be like USA and Australia where taking in meat, cheese etc on the person or luggage is not allowed. EU apparently said this today...

it also works in reverse.........

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

What a scream if voting Brexit led to a Labour govt by default under Corbyn which then has the support of the people to close IOM and CI tax fiddling services to make the rich pay for the NHS I think a lot of people will say good job and good riddance....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-47525455

Can MPs force laws on the Crown dependencies?

16 minutes ago, woody2 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-47525455

Can MPs force laws on the Crown dependencies?

They do not have to interfere as they can simply declare all offshore schemes used by persons resident, ordinarily resident and domiciled in UK to be not recognised and seen as artificial contrivances which in some areas is already advanced ie service companies and deferred pay by self employed, BBC media folk etc No need to impose laws. Banks in UK already operate under licence and for some time cooperation with HMRC has been forced on them ie information given ..interest payments etc...No need to legislate for the CDs to stifle certain business where it is UK related. Outside UK  business is another matter but Corbyn promising action will be populist like Brexit with the peasants and damage Island's business elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Now pigeon racing not allowed under no deal Brexit as they will not permit the birds to be carried over the Channel for release..

#projectfear has really failed

they've gone from no flights/boats to no pasties........

500000 job loses to sandwich smuggling.........

and a hard border to direct rule........

the remoans need another box of straws.......

Edited by woody2