So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

21 minutes ago, woody2 said:

has the uk already left the eu........

:whistling:

Best tell May and the rest of Government then. I know you talk a lot of nonsense but that is simply not true. Come on then, explain how the UK is no longer a member of the EU?

Edited by mojomonkey

Tusk now proposes extension to March 2020. To allow the Maybot and her ragtag stringpullers time to sort themselves out.

Good to see that somebody's showing some pragmatism without being influenced by rabid extremists.

12 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Best tell May and the rest of Government then. I know you talk a lot of nonsense but that is simply not true. Come on then, explain how the UK is no longer a member of the EU?

under the withdrawal act after the eu came to a decision it should of been voted on in the hoc+ hol it wasn't.......

uk law not complied with.......

forget the sideshow of the cooper bill which basically repeats the withdrawal act again,it add nothing new.......

may signed an international agreement instead...........

now if the uk gets a anti-eu pm..........clearly the remoan mp's will be more than happy if they use the same procedure to leave......

7 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Tusk now proposes extension to March 2020. To allow the Maybot and her ragtag stringpullers time to sort themselves out.

Good to see that somebody's showing some pragmatism without being influenced by rabid extremists.

uk doesn't have any extremists.......

ask mojo about his lot......

14 minutes ago, woody2 said:

uk doesn't have any extremists.......

ask mojo about his lot......

Except perhaps for BoJo as an example, being paid £220k a year by the Brexit-supporting Barclay Bros to push the Brexit agenda (source, Sky News).

As well, obviously as the £80k a year that the taxpayers pay him to represent their interests.

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

uk has no extremist mp's..........ze germans have 97.......

Which lot would that be then? I suspect you mean AFD, but they have 91 representatives in the Bundestag.

I suppose it all depends on how you personally define extremist but what about Sinn Fein, DUP or even the SNP?

27 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Except perhaps for BoJo as an example, being paid £220k a year by the Brexit-supporting Barclay Bros to push the Brexit agenda (source, Sky News).

As well, obviously as the £80k a year that the taxpayers pay him to represent their interests.

not classed as extremist..........

26 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Which lot would that be then? I suspect you mean AFD, but they have 91 representatives in the Bundestag.

I suppose it all depends on how you personally define extremist but what about Sinn Fein, DUP or even the SNP?

non in the uk are classed as extremist.......

97 was the number given on bbctw last night..........