So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

under the withdrawal act after the eu came to a decision it should of been voted on in the hoc+ hol it wasn't.......

uk law not complied with.......

forget the sideshow of the cooper bill which basically repeats the withdrawal act again,it add nothing new.......

may signed an international agreement instead...........

now if the uk gets a anti-eu pm..........clearly the remoan mp's will be more than happy if they use the same procedure to leave......

The UK getting an anti-EU tax directive PM won’t make those magical trade deals happen, won’t cause the six counties in the North of Ireland that are part of the U.K. to physically detach from the island of Ireland, drift westwards and attach to South West Scotland, it won’t mean the U.K. will find new markets for its agricultural and industrial products outside of Europe, it won’t mean the UK won’t be last on the list of developed countries for new medicines, it won’t mean the U.K. will be able to stop spending huge sums on its civil service to replicate the shared services of the EU, it won’t mean the U.K. will get back any of the measure of control and influence it had over trading standards and rules, it won’t mean that any of the well paid jobs lost already will return to the UK.

The principal benefit to the super-wealthy brexiters would be that elite international financiers will be able to avoid tax. The simple minded incel nationalists who can’t even grasp the concept of noun-verb agreements would get another couple of years to pontificate on trade agreements.

Even daytime Spoons drinkers, Daily Express reading pensioners and viewers of BBC politics shows are coming to see they’ve been played. However, if reposting bollocks from Lynton Crosby’s paid-for Facebook memes and rushing onto Manxforums with the triggered alt-right’s latest playground insult is your main thrill in life then I can understand why you want the half-life of the brexit notion to linger for as long as possible. Can I get a #fakenews? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Ok, who were they talking about?

they were talking about no uk mp is classed as extremist.......

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

AFD or someone else?

didn't say........you can get other extremists you know.........

4 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

The UK getting an anti-EU tax directive PM won’t make those magical trade deals happen, won’t cause the six counties in the North of Ireland that are part of the U.K. to physically detach from the island of Ireland, drift westwards and attach to South West Scotland, it won’t mean the U.K. will find new markets for its agricultural and industrial products outside of Europe, it won’t mean the UK won’t be last on the list of developed countries for new medicines, it won’t mean the U.K. will be able to stop spending huge sums on its civil service to replicate the shared services of the EU, it won’t mean the U.K. will get back any of the measure of control and influence it had over trading standards and rules, it won’t mean that any of the well paid jobs lost already will return to the UK.

The principal benefit to the super-wealthy brexiters would be that elite international financiers will be able to avoid tax. The simple minded incel nationalists who can’t even grasp the concept of noun-verb agreements would get another couple of years to pontificate on trade agreements.

Even daytime Spoons drinkers, Daily Express reading pensioners and viewers of BBC politics shows are coming to see they’ve been played. However, if reposting bollocks from Lynton Crosby’s paid-for Facebook memes and rushing onto Manxforums with the triggered alt-right’s latest playground insult is your main thrill in life then I can understand why you want the half-life of the brexit notion to linger for as long as possible. Can I get a #fakenews? 

yawn......if your gonna quote someone at least respond to what is been discussed.......

your projectfear doesn't work........

2 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Mark Francois not extremist? The shouty little fat man literally compared himself to Jesus the other day; “Forgive them father, for they know not what they do’. :whatever:

who's she.......

non are classed as extremist........ can't say the same for the eu........

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

didn't say........you can get other extremists you know.........

Ok, I guess it was too much to actually expect a sensible response. I have no idea who these 97 are, I would guess that 91 are AFD, who the rest are I don't know. In any event none of them are "my lot", the candidate I voted for here didn't actually get elected.

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

Who is it in #Woodyworld that classifies politicians as ‘extremist’ or ‘non-extremist’? Most people are capable of making these judgements for themselves, but is there a special panel that makes these decisions for the hard of thinking? 

eu............

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Ok, I guess it was too much to actually expect a sensible response. I have no idea who these 97 are, I would guess that 91 are AFD, who the rest are I don't know. In any event none of them are "my lot", the candidate I voted for here didn't actually get elected.

you could always watch the programme......

you clearly miss the point.....the uk doesn't have any extremist parties.........ze german do.........