So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

7 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Correct. The charlatans who said there was no plan for no deal because ‘we’re going to get a great deal’, that the deal would be the ‘easiest deal in history’, that the UK ‘holds all the cards’ that said there were as yet uninvented ‘alternative arrangements’ for international borders, etc, etc, should not just be held politically liable. There should be a full enquiry about the funding and the lies of the tax dodgers campaign and the culprits should be made personally liable for the £78B it has cost the UK to put on this shitshow - and a good percentage of it should be ringfenced for the NHS and state schools. 

still full of remoanerisms..........

remoans don't get that corbyns labour aren't objecting to the wa.....just the trade deal......something they get no say over in the eu.....

one thing that came out last night was may gave a undertaking before art.50 process on veto's.....#whoknew......

48 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

So October then with a review in June...

Well done to the Tory Party, particularly David Cameron, who seem to have left the UK flailing around in a mess of their making.

I hope we see an abandoning of a two party system in the UK and a move away from the historic confrontational style of British politics to a more consensus building format that would reflect the voters and the will of the people more accurately. 

Don't forget the real truth of the UKs current political system - in most cases more people vote against there MP than vote for them - and yet we somehow believe that they represent the views of their constituents. 

No wonder that the view is that MPs are out of touch.

outcome is purely down to remoaners like you......

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

:lol: Can you please give a warning when you’re going to post something that funny. I had a mouthful of tea that I just sprayed all over the table. I worked out I ages ago that the Woody2 persona is just a parody of a brexiter - but I’m going along with it because of side splitting stuff like that. Pure comedy gold. :D

6 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

:lol: Can you please give a warning when you’re going to post something that funny. I had a mouthful of tea that I just sprayed all over the table. I worked out I ages ago that the Woody2 persona is just a parody of a brexiter - but I’m going along with it because of side splitting stuff like that. Pure comedy gold. :D

you just can't handle the truth........

smell that? paris burning every weekend........that's what you voted for...........

eu failed last night.......no backbone.......madron and dusk having a hissy fit.......

classic.......

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Well done to the Tory Party, particularly David Cameron, who seem to have left the UK flailing around in a mess of their making.

I hope we see an abandoning of a two party system in the UK and a move away from the historic confrontational style of British politics to a more consensus building format that would reflect the voters and the will of the people more accurately. 

Don't forget the real truth of the UKs current political system - in most cases more people vote against there MP than vote for them - and yet we somehow believe that they represent the views of their constituents. 

No wonder that the view is that MPs are out of touch.

To replace it with what? Call Me Dave and Thick Nick had a referendum on PR in 2011. There is no appetite. However, I would be interested to hear what form you suggest. Would it not finish up in a kind of round table mess where nothing could be agreed, much as we have now when there is a hung parliament? Except then it would be permanent?

• Haha 1

Brexit cake...The one Boris and David said we could have and eat whilst holding all the cards not having prepared anything because it would be the quickest deal in history...They need us more than we need them...Watch out for soggy bottoms....Here is the recipe for Brexit cake...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=brexit+cake&view=detail&mid=0635EBE21941B3A9E4B70635EBE21941B3A9E4B7&FORM=VIRE

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, woody2 said:

he has a whole field of them........

The Chinese are very smart. They smile that smile at you. You know the one. And they nod amiably, but they will then go off and do whatever they will go off and do. Put your money in at your peril. Put your intellectual property in at your peril. If anyone has any doubts about this, study the history of the Joint Declaration on Hong Kong, and how that has panned out.

20 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I am now more confident than ever that the UK will leave the EU...…..In the good book it is written that the meek shall inherit the earth...But like Brexit no one can say when......

Your 'good book' is just like the pro-Brexit agruments - a pack of lies!