So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

so trade deals within 6 months then:thumbsup: great news

All the businesses need to do then is find the same numbers of customers in these new areas. Your average Brexiteer thinks this will be simple, and these new areas don't already have businesses serving these customers already, and won't fight tooth and nail against any new competition.

As most Brexiteers can't run a bath let alone a business, I'm looking forward to their ideas.

All the businesses need to do then is find the same numbers of customers in these new areas. Your average Brexiteer thinks this will be simple, and these new areas don't already have businesses serving these customers already, and won't fight tooth and nail against any new competition.

As most Brexiteers can't run a bath let alone a business, I'm looking forward to their ideas.

What do you mean? Trade will carry on between UK and Europe anyway. Bureaucrats won't stop that.

the main trade is banking which is unchanged, exports of goods will stay the same if not higher

the eu is about to reduce by 1/5 and lose its major customer

50% of my business is outside the eu and growing

Just seen a picture of May holding hands with Trump.

What the fuck is she thinking of ???!!!

IMHO she should be immediately removed from office.

The position of Prime Minister of the UK comes with a certain gravitas that should be maintained at ALL times.

Sacking her for this also sends EXACTLY the right message to the likes of Trump.

The world's going nuts...

In fairness to theresa 2 seconds earlier he had grabbed her by the growler, it was the only thing she could have done at such short notice to prevent him undressing her there and then. before ravishing her.

He's a braver man than I am Gunga Din....