So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Nicola Sturgeon really is a moron. I was watching some of her debates and she really lives on another planet.

Westminster couldn't have picked a better leader if they'd tried. She'll fuck up this subject for them once and for all. Maybe she's got a swiss bank account and that's been her mission all along.

Nicola Sturgeon really is a moron. I was watching some of her debates and she really lives on another planet.

Westminster couldn't have picked a better leader if they'd tried. She'll fuck up this subject for them once and for all. Maybe she's got a swiss bank account and that's been her mission all along.

not forgetting she is english......

I too think that Sturgeon is a fool but how is she English?

her family is from england....

snp are still going on about lost export duty on whisky to the uk.....,

the uk doesn't charge export duty on whisky.......

Oh me. Do you ever grasp a concept?

Whisky **revenue** is shown in the financial reporting of the UK as going from England, it goes to balance of payments, boosts England (where it's credited) and reduces Scotland's figures.

Whisky **revenue** is shown in the financial reporting of the UK as going from England, it goes to balance of payments, boosts England (where it's credited) and reduces Scotland's figures.

no it doesn't, i feel 5 nil coming up.....

You'd think being born in Irvin, Ayrshire would make you Scottish...

• Like 2

According to Wikipedia, her family has some roots (their words) in North East England and quantifies this as her having a paternal grandmother from Sunderland (coincidentally my own place of birth, and both of my grandmother's too). Unless you can give me more information than that I think its pretty tenuous to call her English. She was born in Scotland to parents who were also born in Scotland.

• Like 1

How do you manage to be so wrong so often?

1. It would make sod all difference if her family was from England, so not sure what point you're going for, but..

2. she has one English grandmother.

Hope that helps.

Well at least you admitted this isn't about "export duty" I suppose ermm.gif

Well at least you admitted this isn't about "export duty" I suppose ermm.gif

nope, i know the snp like to lie about everything, but your so wrong....