So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woolley said:

Who'd a thowt it? Bazza the plagiarist.  :D

In good company with J K Rowling as I recognised a lot of Harry Potter from my days at Rainham Infants and Junior school Essex in the 1950s and the reading we had to do and also Fergie and Budgie the Helicopter cos I  had a Xmas album with that story in it about 1955 and it was itself a variation also on Herbert the Little Red jet which was itself a version of Thomas the Tank Engine...Nothing new under the sun and nothing new in the Sun...PS This is more fun than Brexit which is also fiction...

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

There also should be an investigation into Tory party collusion over getting labour elected at the next GE. If corbyn had any sense, or more importantly, a complete lack of morals or ethics, then he'd resign just before the next election and vote Tory. 

D33zCy5W0AAEPLa.png.fe7829c13f82b4376cd20c96ccc8c238.png

11 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

The main man Howard Quayle himself could have had this Brexit lark over and done with 18 months ago. 

He sorted it before Christmas:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/island-prepared-for-no-deal-brexit/

He did think there might be fruit shortages:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-46624235

But he said that didn't matter because there will always be plenty of pies.

19 minutes ago, woody2 said:

they appear to be attacking each other online...........the eu unity fairytale is over.......

The only reason they ever maintained unity was that the remain leaning idiots negotiating on behalf of - I can't bring myself to use the word "for" in this context - the UK never tested it. They went with the EU script all the way down the line. Should have dug heels in on day one and insisted on sorting out withdrawal and future relationship in one fell swoop and bugger Article 50.