So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

57 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:rolleyes:

that's the name you asked for........

Oh sorry, I understand now you actually did some research and found out who owns British Steel.

Would you like a gold star for your work this week?

Still not sure why you would use the term cheese eating surrender monkeys though...

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Oh sorry, I understand now you actually did some research and found out who owns British Steel.

Would you like a gold star for your work this week?

Still not sure why you would use the term cheese eating surrender monkeys though...

:rolleyes:

taf

french owners......

The standard of contributions on this thread seems to have gone to the toilet recently. Just taking potshots at each other and not making any valid points. I came across something elsewhere online that made me smile:

"The year is 2430 and MPs are engaged in the ancient Parliamentary ritual of voting down Theresa May's deal. What this means or represents is shrouded in the mists of time, but it is said to have been performed at regular intervals for hundreds of years."

Edited by woolley
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, woolley said:

The standard of contributions on this thread seems to have gone to the toilet recently. Just taking potshots at each other and not making any valid points. I came across something elsewhere online that made me smile:

"The year is 2430 and MPs are engaged in the ancient Parliamentary ritual of voting down Theresa May's deal. What this means or represents is shrouded in the mists of time, but it is said to have been performed at regular intervals for hundreds of years."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield–McCoy_feud

I firmly hold it to be true that the IOM is the last place in Britain to have real live hillbillies and MF does not let me down in this respect with its sniping and insults.  In the USA the Nixons fought the Grahams and the Armstrongs fought everyone but no one could remember why. It is true on MF and IOM. That murder in Druidale years ago read just like something out of the Appalachians...I met years ago someone who had never been to Douglas and someone who lived her entire life in Crosby and there were still people living up on the tops who had never been down to the lower levels...

55 minutes ago, woolley said:

The problem is when people deny verifiable facts or make comments with nothing to substantiate them.  As a minimum I have respect for you and your comments because you at least try and provide supporting evidence for some of your views even if I disagree with your interpretation.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1