So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

This evening 1800 hours 19th April 2019 (Good Friday) I have by hand from the City Council received my postal poll card for electing Members of the European Parliament for the Eastern Region on Thursday 23rd May 2019..It states that my postal vote will be sent on or around 9th May 2019...So it looks final to me..

On 4/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Freggyragh said:

Sorry Barrie, but your brexit voting country is about as hillbilly as it gets. So many English never go abroad, except on cruises or to little English-speaking shitholes they create in other countries. If it wasn’t for the progressive voters of Scotland and the big port cities England would still be feudal. 

I saw this and was reminded of Freggy's instructive post about our more erudite and sophisticated cousins north of the border. Is that fatshaft in the male lead? It gets even better when Nicola arrives with her umbrella to hand out some progressive, summary justice. Well, you have to assert the right to call a man a wanker in the land of the free.

Edited by woolley