So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

snp are still going on about lost export duty on whisky to the uk.....,

the uk doesn't charge export duty on whisky.......

Oh me. Do you ever grasp a concept?

Whisky **revenue** is shown in the financial reporting of the UK as going from England, it goes to balance of payments, boosts England (where it's credited) and reduces Scotland's figures.

no it doesn't, i feel 5 nil coming up.....

Well at least you admitted this isn't about "export duty" I suppose ermm.gif

nope, i know the snp like to lie about everything, but your so wrong....

"you're"

Link to this claim then please. For once back up your hearsay.

her family is from england....

How do you manage to be so wrong so often?

1. It would make sod all difference if her family was from England, so not sure what point you're going for, but..

2. she has one English grandmother.

Hope that helps.

Well that's great. At least she could play football for England.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_eligibility_rules

the famous snp poster...

post-34863-0-15078000-1490790854_thumb.jpg

if you ask the snp.....

Scottish Government have no locus in the collection of Whisky export Duty,
as this is a reserved issue.

when the fact is...

Q: What is the value of revenue collected from Whisky Export Duty allocated to Scotland?

A: Exports, including exports of whisky, do not attract UK duty. Therefore, no 'whisky export duty' revenue is allocated to Scotland

5-nil

just to deal with failtard other point

Whisky **revenue** is shown in the financial reporting of the UK as going from England, it goes to balance of payments, boosts England (where it's credited) and reduces Scotland's figures.

in fact....

post-34863-0-11013300-1490791471_thumb.jpg

exports england shows £1.5 bn for 2015, so where is this money hidden? its not because...

post-34863-0-71973700-1490791613_thumb.jpg

the £4.5 bn is under scotland

6-nil.....................

Pretty ridiculous to speak of wanting independence or democracy while saying she wants to stay in the EU and be ruled by unelected beurocrats in Brussels. Is she taking the piss?

Unelected? To whom are you referring?

Pretty ridiculous to speak of wanting independence or democracy while saying she wants to stay in the EU and be ruled by unelected beurocrats in Brussels. Is she taking the piss?

I'm betting on unelected bureaucrats seeing as that's what he said.

• Like 1

But they are elected...Nigel Farage was making plenty of cash being our elected representative (even though his attendance was sketchy at best)

But they are elected...Nigel Farage was making plenty of cash being our elected representative (even though his attendance was sketchy at best)

But MEPs don't formulate policy. What "power" they do have is meaningless because any country's representatives can obviously be outvoted thus usurping national sovereignty. Crazy state of affairs.

"leap in the dark"

"a lot of concerns for a lot of people"

"Some nine months after the EU referendum, the prime minister still can't answer basic questions about what Brexit will mean for businesses, for the economy generally, and for the type of society we live in."

ginger on A50, the irony when ginger cant tell us about indy2, even with her banging on about it for the last 3 years.......

I think you will find a good bit of profiteering there too

Not impossible but they still have to sell the stuff. It still has to compete.

I was thinking of swopping the 15 year old works van for a Merc as Ford don't do the roof height/cargo volume we need. The price increase from last summer is not much less than the drop in the £/€ value.

We have decided to keep the Transit.

Yes Farage took over £100k a year for more than 10 years to achieve nothing of substance at all for the people who voted for him as MEP. It's great that such an unashamed lazy chancer got the backing of the UK public over Brexit having shamelessly ripped them off for the previous 10 years having had a lovely life on the EU payroll pretending to be an MEP.

Edited by JackCarter
  • Like 2