So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Pretty ridiculous to speak of wanting independence or democracy while saying she wants to stay in the EU and be ruled by unelected beurocrats in Brussels. Is she taking the piss?

Unelected? To whom are you referring?

I'm betting on unelected bureaucrats seeing as that's what he said.

But they are elected...Nigel Farage was making plenty of cash being our elected representative (even though his attendance was sketchy at best)

It's the unelected officials of the European Commission, not the EU parliament, which formulates and implements policy. Don't they teach politics in school anymore?

• Like 1

Pretty ridiculous to speak of wanting independence or democracy while saying she wants to stay in the EU and be ruled by unelected beurocrats in Brussels. Is she taking the piss?

But they are elected...Nigel Farage was making plenty of cash being our elected representative (even though his attendance was sketchy at best)

Yes Farage took over £100k a year for more than 10 years to achieve nothing of substance at all for the people who voted for him as MEP. It's great that such an unashamed lazy chancer got the backing of the UK public over Brexit having shamelessly ripped them off for the previous 10 years having had a lovely life on the EU payroll pretending to be an MEP.

That's the point: MEPs have no power to do anything.

It's the unelected officials of the European Commission, not the EU parliament, which formulates and implements policy. Don't they teach politics in school anymore?

So what we Farage and his other UKIP MEPs being paid to do other than not attend votes and eat expensive meals?

So what we Farage and his other UKIP MEPs being paid to do other than not attend votes and eat expensive meals?

Making a lot of noise in protest and successfully initiating a referendum back home?

• Like 1

Read a news article...

She was laying on the "security" angle and its backfired, with the term "blackmail" be used.

Don't be ridiculous. That is all media talk. Just a journalist's angle. You really will believe anything.

Edited by woolley

Read a news article...

She was laying on the "security" angle and its backfired, with the term "blackmail" be used.

You're using journalists words as the basis of your argument again. You do it on every thread and then try and claim some kind of victory in these arguments you like having with yourself.

Haven't you got some coursework to do and exams to revise for?

• Like 1

Read a news article...

You're using journalists words as the basis of your argument again. You do it on every thread and then try and claim some kind of victory in these arguments you like having with yourself.

Just because you've be proven wrong and now you're attacking me....awww poor lexxy wexxy.

And no, but keep on assuming.

Read a news article...

Just because you've be proven wrong and now you're attacking me....awww poor lexxy wexxy.

And no, but keep on assuming.

I'm actually pleased about that. I'd hate to think my taxpayers money was being used to churn people with your intellect out of it's education system.

• Like 1

Read a news article...

eurotard waffle

no facts, just bullshit....