So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

It is when it's a glib, meaningless statement I grant you....

OK, if I need to draw you a picture. In whose interest would it be not to have a FTA? Anything can be changed when there is the will. I never subscribe to the concept of "impossible". Not in business, not in life, not at all. All you are doing is taking what the EU says as gospel and gold plating it for all time. Even Tusk said that a FTA was negotiable.

52 minutes ago, woolley said:

OK, if I need to draw you a picture. In whose interest would it be not to have a FTA? Anything can be changed when there is the will. I never subscribe to the concept of "impossible". Not in business, not in life, not at all. All you are doing is taking what the EU says as gospel and gold plating it for all time. Even Tusk said that a FTA was negotiable.

An FTA that's "negotiable" is not an FTA.

The U.K. isn’t just scratching for an deal with the EU you daft old loon. What about Canada? Japan? Korea? ASEAN? Australia? You think Fox, or Johnson or Sir Nigel of the Fraud are going to charm their way to ‘unfettered trade’? You need your fucking bumps felt mate. 

So far the UK has agreed "continuity" deals with 10 countries and regions. These are: 

7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

The U.K. isn’t just scratching for an deal with the EU you daft old loon. What about Canada? Japan? Korea? ASEAN? Australia? You think Fox, or Johnson or Sir Nigel of the Fraud are going to charm their way to ‘unfettered trade’? You need your fucking bumps felt mate. 

So far the UK has agreed "continuity" deals with 10 countries and regions. These are: 

That'll all keep us going in the interim.

Sales of cast-iron Coalville logburners and thingies will make us rich beyond imagination.

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo

32 minutes ago, woolley said:

It is. It can't just appear out of thin air. I know what you mean in a pedantic, smart arsed way but it still has to be set up.

But as a rabid brexiteer according to the lowbrow, in thrall to the owner's agenda UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, they need us more than we need them.

So what could possibly need to be 'set up'....?

Ahhh of course. All the concessions they'll be giving us!

What a fool I feel.....

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So what concessions, along with an FTA of course, will the EU be making...?

No rush....

Why is it adversarial? Who needs "concessions"? An FTA is just mutual interest. They buy from us. We buy from them. Who is going to get in the way?

7 hours ago, woolley said:

Why is it adversarial? Who needs "concessions"? An FTA is just mutual interest. They buy from us. We buy from them. Who is going to get in the way?

Where have you been recenttly?