So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

If not exams and coursework, how about visiting the job centre....

Nothing wrong with the job I have thanks.

But isn't that wage slavery? Uh oh...another llap hypocritical slip up.

So you're paid (or pay yourself) to post on here 24/7? Yes, it is wage slavery but "it is what it is", as the slaveowners are quick to remark.

If not exams and coursework, how about visiting the job centre....

Nothing wrong with the job I have thanks.

But isn't that wage slavery? Uh oh...another llap hypocritical slip up.

So you're paid (or pay yourself) to post on here 24/7? Yes, it is wage slavery but "it is what it is", as the slaveowners are quick to remark.

Jealousy is very unbecoming...

The security angle isn't blackmail. if they want our military protection (whilst admittedly small on a world wide scale is still huge in European scale) then they'll play ball. We will still offer it them, and defend them against any Russian aggression but we won't necessarily back them up if they decide to do strikes (but we probably will, because killing darkies is for the best of all of us).

Seriously the left wing is terrible for anything military related. (conversely to the right wing, the military can do no wrong, so there must be balance) Surely you should know this after having been in the military!

• Like 1

I am against anything that puts servicemen and women in harms way for illegal and dubious reasons, and especially "killing darkies" (jesus do you have no filter of any kind?)

The UK military is spread to breaking point already as it with overseas deployments at an all time high, but retention and recruiting falling by the year.

And you know as well as I do when she said security she meant intelligence sharing, etc, not tanks against the Ruskies.

She bluffed and got called out.