So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I see that Donald Trump recommended that Farage and the Brexit Party should be involved in the discussions with the EU in relation to how the UK leaves.    Trump has also "endorsed" at least of the candidates for the Conservative Party leadership and therefore the Prime Minister.

Why are those in favour of leaving the EU and reclaiming sovereignty not screaming from the roof tops about the POTUS involving himself in UK politics? 

I suppose because they know that whatever he says has not the slightest effect.

I am convinced that ALL Remainers are on downers

It's a view...... perhaps they are just not all gamblers. :)

Would you want the captain on your next flight to Malaga to be a bit of a gambler full of excessively optimistic joie de vivre?

I bet you wouldn't if you wanted to be fairly certain  to continue à vivre.....

• Like 1

Stewart on opium, Gove on Peruvian marching powder. On the surface, Woolley is correct - remainer on downer, leaver on upper. But that’s only what they admit to. If you ask me I’d say Stewart looks like an ‘after’ pic on a crystal meth warning poster. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

I think the opposite is true. We’ll now see all the candidates desperately trying to appear as hip and down wiv da kidz by claiming to have smoked/snorted/ingested/injected all sorts of substances in the past, which they now regret deeply. 

1 minute ago, wrighty said:

I think the opposite is true. We’ll now see all the candidates desperately trying to appear as hip and down wiv da kidz by claiming to have smoked/snorted/ingested/injected all sorts of substances in the past, which they now regret deeply. 

I'm guessing that they are more worried that it would come out later if they snared the top job? A bit like Cameron and the pig's head.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Bit like Clinton? Smoked but never inhaled...? :lol:

You’re not down with the kids if you’re a coke fiend who never lifted a finger to change a policy that puts fellow travellers in jail and keeps the control of supply in the hands of gangsters. On the other hand, you’re not down with people like me who’ve always been anti-drugs and are quite prejudiced against druggies - weak characters with bad judgement and poor hygiene. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 7:19 PM, wrighty said:

Because being down with the kids is an important consideration for the electorate in a Tory Leadership contest - right wing, middle class, over 55's.