So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Anyway...

If Theresa "Maybe I didn't think this through" withholds funds, what happens when the EU do the same?

Cornwall were bleating like a stuck goat when it turned out they were going to lose a lot of money post Brexit that they received from the EU.

Which planet did you say you live on? For every pound the EU spends in Britain, Britain has paid three pounds in budget contributions. So if they want to mutually suspend payments let them crack on. As for May "overplaying" her hand. You don't go into any negotiation weak. You go in businesslike, play to your strengths and don't worry about the squeals from the other side and the fainthearted on your own side. Contrary to popular belief, the meek shall not inherit the Earth.

https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

• Like 2

If "we" stopped information sharing, do you think the EU will still share information us?

All she said was that we need to reach an agreement otherwise our mutual security effort will be weakened. That is simply a fact. Reading between the lines it is saying in diplomatic language for the avoidance of doubt that if you don't scratch our back, we won't scratch yours. There is nothing wrong with making that clear. The alternative is to say we'll carry on providing the same joint security effort while you try to shaft us on trade. Clearly that doesn't make sense.

The more outlandish interpretations of threats and blackmail are the inventions of the fevered imaginations of the media. I don't understand this glee at the notion of Britain coming out of this badly. I could understand it in the other 27 nations but it makes no sense coming from the British themselves.

• Like 1

I thought information sharing was based around preventing terrorism. There should be no circumstances where that stops. Theresa doesn't even believe herself the guff that she is reading out that someone else has wrote. Howard quayle is more genuinely statesperson like. And he isn't in the slightest. You people will swallow anything

• Like 1

You don't go into any negotiation weak

Er.... tht's what we are doing. We're definitely going now can we talk terms.

Er..... No we are not. By leaving, we are taking 15% of their GDP, but reducing the EU population by only 10%. Other countries and ECB quantitive easing has to make up the rest to pay for the weaker countries and failing EU project.

• Like 2

If "we" stopped information sharing, do you think the EU will still share information us?

All she said was that we need to reach an agreement otherwise our mutual security effort will be weakened. That is simply a fact. Reading between the lines it is saying in diplomatic language for the avoidance of doubt that if you don't scratch our back, we won't scratch yours. There is nothing wrong with making that clear. The alternative is to say we'll carry on providing the same joint security effort while you try to shaft us on trade. Clearly that doesn't make sense.

The more outlandish interpretations of threats and blackmail are the inventions of the fevered imaginations of the media. I don't understand this glee at the notion of Britain coming out of this badly. I could understand it in the other 27 nations but it makes no sense coming from the British themselves.

Such is the bonkers state of this sorry society we've had cultivated for us.

Edited by Lxxx

I thought information sharing was based around preventing terrorism. There should be no circumstances where that stops. Theresa doesn't even believe herself the guff that she is reading out that someone else has wrote. Howard quayle is more genuinely statesperson like. And he isn't in the slightest. You people will swallow anything

stop taking drugs.....

Let's talk about post modernity. Is it time to give it up and accept reality? I watched a most excellent lecture on YouTube earlier by Dr Gorka about how to fight ISIS and international jihad. Apparently post modernity and the ideological belief in relativism and equality of all cultures is holding us back from victory and perpetuating the war well into the next century.