So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Perhaps your observation is revealing of his true character BB. Hasn't it always only ever been about him, and has he ever really cared about the strange travellers he's picked up along the way ? Does it matter to him who the followers are as long as they worship him ? Classic personality type ? I think we know... 

13 hours ago, P.K. said:

It's your supposition. You tell us why Irish farmers are concerned about it....

No. It's reported fact that Irish farmers are not happy with it. Read the article.

Notice you didn't dispute it's going to go to 1.2% over the next 8 years.

So what's the big deal then? You are trumpeting this as some massive trading breakthrough, then when somebody questions the effects it will have you play it down. Can't have it both ways, Sir.

15 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Why would the EU have to budge on it position?  We are the ones who turned up to the party, shat on the dinner table and then told everyone else to clean it up.

Because it needs a solution that works for the future just as the UK does. Not to mention it wants to get its hands on the UK billions.

15 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well for someone who claims to be the entrepreneur and crows on about how much he knows about the financial goings on of the EU, I would of thought it was obvious.  We signed a contract, and we are being held to the terms of that contract.

Shows how little you know and what a dog's dinner has been made of the negotiations. In the real world it is surprising how quickly the terms of contracts can be changed when mutual self-interest is involved and pressure is brought to bear.

11 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

The irony of a former Tory and now FauxTory Brexshit "Party" member, who is white, from the UK and lived a life of privilege, comparing Brexshit to the plight of slavery.

It must be a terrible burden for you to be white.

Farage once said that he watched what was happening over the years of power draining out of the country to the bureaucrats of Brussels, and thought that Britain is better than that. I fully agree. However, I never condone boorish behaviour in the advocacy of any cause, so as far as the Brexit Party display in the EU Parliament is concerned, I think we are better than that too. I understand the frustrations it arises from, but I think it was ill-judged and will lose the party at least some votes.

8 hours ago, woolley said:

It must be a terrible burden for you to be white.

It is when fuckwits like Fraudage and Widecombe keep talking bollocks about the mythical repression of the white man.

...the bureaucrats of Brussels,

Which he then became one, had one of the the worst attendance records and changed practically zero policy, while taking home roughly £120,000 a year - for five years (roughly £600,000). Yes really changing the system from within.  He is a parasite, plain and simple.

10 hours ago, woolley said:

It's your supposition. You tell us why Irish farmers are concerned about it....

No. It's reported fact that Irish farmers are not happy with it. Read the article.

I did read the article and then I rubbished it with the facts.

Ah yes. As a Brexiteer you don't do "facts" - I forgot....

10 hours ago, woolley said:

Notice you didn't dispute it's going to go to 1.2% over the next 8 years.

So what's the big deal then? You are trumpeting this as some massive trading breakthrough, then when somebody questions the effects it will have you play it down. Can't have it both ways, Sir.

Because Mercosur have to reduce their swingeing inport tarriffs to the EU like machinery up to 20%, chemicals 18% and cars a whopping 35%.

Not that the tariff on cars will bother the UK overmuch because I don't expect the UK to have much to export post brexit.

But lucky Fiat, Renault and BMW - isn't that right Woolster...?