So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Looks like Richard stopped posting just after I suggested the job centre. My work here is done. smile.png

Richard finishes work at 16:00 (starts at 08:00) and doesn't post on MF outside of work because I have better things to do with my personal time than trade poop flinging with you chimps.

It absolutely doesn't bother me, after all my name is known throughout the island. Although when booking something like The Racket it does get annoying after the first few thousand times that when I give my name the person on the other end starts giggling and sometimes outright laughter.

However if I was Richard Britten I would be very wary of people doing something like checking my profile at an Apprentice Wannabee site like LinkedIn.

Because then they could contact the management, if you get my drift....

the famous snp poster...

attachicon.gifwhisky-duty.jpg

if you ask the snp.....

Scottish Government have no locus in the collection of Whisky export Duty,

as this is a reserved issue.

when the fact is...

Q: What is the value of revenue collected from Whisky Export Duty allocated to Scotland?

A: Exports, including exports of whisky, do not attract UK duty. Therefore, no 'whisky export duty' revenue is allocated to Scotland

5-nil

just to deal with failtard other point

Whisky **revenue** is shown in the financial reporting of the UK as going from England, it goes to balance of payments, boosts England (where it's credited) and reduces Scotland's figures.

in fact....

attachicon.gifexports-england.jpg

exports england shows £1.5 bn for 2015, so where is this money hidden? its not because...

attachicon.gifexports-scotland.jpg

the £4.5 bn is under scotland

6-nil.....................

failsh1t seems to have disappeared.....

It's all bollocks. Whipped up by the media and now knocked down by the media. That's how they work. It sells papers, advertising etc. and keeps them in their grubby little jobs.

Edited by woolley

23.59 on the 29 march 2019 is the only time we will know the outcome, but i hope the uk walks before then......

This is true. The endless speculation and regurgitation is wearing at best and damaging at worse.

if they give us a good deal others will leave, give us a bad deal the other 93% of the world will turn on the eu, trump especially with germany wanting free trade deal

its going to be interesting.....

Nearly two-thirds of Scots (64%) think that people who wish to move to Britain from the EU should have to apply to do so in the same way that non-EU migrants should have to do.

But this slightly softer outlook certainly does not extend to being willing to embrace a more liberal immigration regime for Scotland than pertains in England and Wales. Just 25% think that it should be easier for someone from the EU to come to Scotland to live and work than to England or Wales. Even on free trade, only 34% endorse the idea that it should be easier for a EU company to do business in Scotland than in England and Wales. In short, there seems to be relatively little appetite for a Brexit that varies across the UK in the way that the Scottish Government envisages.

The lesson, it seems, is that, despite the outcome of the referendum vote, Scots’ commitment to the EU is not so strong after all.

get in......

Nice timing woody. You the man

perfectthumbsup.gif

Aye, you had a point on that one, I assume that after 86 pages, the only reason you brought it back up was because it's the first time you've been right eh? The rest is never backed up by a link to anything.

• Like 1

It's all bollocks. Whipped up by the media and now knocked down by the media. That's how they work. It sells papers, advertising etc. and keeps them in their grubby little jobs.

It's a quote from the top of the EU, and repeated what everyone thought when they saw the content of May's abysmal threat letter.

• Like 2

It's a quote from the top of the EU, and repeated what everyone thought when they saw the content of May's abysmal threat letter.

We hold all the aces I don't see why we should bend over. Those are our terms, thank you and goodbye.

We hold all the aces I don't see why we should bend over. Those are our terms, thank you and goodbye.

We don't hold any aces, we're bluffing with 7-2o

• Like 1