So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

It's all bollocks. Whipped up by the media and now knocked down by the media. That's how they work. It sells papers, advertising etc. and keeps them in their grubby little jobs.

It's a quote from the top of the EU, and repeated what everyone thought when they saw the content of May's abysmal threat letter.

We hold all the aces I don't see why we should bend over. Those are our terms, thank you and goodbye.

We don't hold any aces, we're bluffing with 7-2o

They need our money, our trade, our military, our intelligence etc.. You're kidding yourself if you think they don't need us.

• Like 1

It's all bollocks. Whipped up by the media and now knocked down by the media. That's how they work. It sells papers, advertising etc. and keeps them in their grubby little jobs.

It's a quote from the top of the EU, and repeated what everyone thought when they saw the content of May's abysmal threat letter.

We hold all the aces I don't see why we should bend over. Those are our terms, thank you and goodbye.

They need our money, our trade, our military, our intelligence etc.. You're kidding yourself if you think they don't need us.

And we need theirs...so what advantage do we have by leaving?

Nice timing woody. You the man

perfectthumbsup.gif

Aye, you had a point on that one, I assume that after 86 pages, the only reason you brought it back up was because it's the first time you've been right eh? The rest is never backed up by a link to anything.

i just wish the snp would tell the truththumbsup.gif get back to the day job and prove they can run the place. they and scots have no interest in the eu.

until 23.59 on the 29 march 2019 the deal won't be known, having a vote based on hearsay and leaks from the eu make the snp look like a joke, even john nicolson couldn't justify a vote before leaving on the beeb last night....

• Like 1

We don't hold any aces, we're bluffing

Sturgeon?

And we need theirs...so what advantage do we have by leaving?

no we don't......

Yes. A quote that says they don't believe that interpretation. Did you actually read your link?

Indeed. And why do they delight in kidding themselves thus? I think the liberal education system has a lot to answer for in turning out people with these distorted ideas.

Yes. A quote that says they don't believe that interpretation. Did you actually read your link?

They actually said that they are taking Mays word that she didn't not mean it to be a threat.

Its called diplomacy...clearly something May is lacking.

• Like 1