So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

they had an mep on the beeb after the letter had been delivered stating brits would no longer get free healthcare in the eu, its a shame the beeb didn't point out this is fully funded by the nhs unlike eu nationals in the uk who pay nothing...

they are delusional at best....

It's all bollocks. Whipped up by the media and now knocked down by the media. That's how they work. It sells papers, advertising etc. and keeps them in their grubby little jobs.

It's a quote from the top of the EU, and repeated what everyone thought when they saw the content of May's abysmal threat letter.

Yes. A quote that says they don't believe that interpretation. Did you actually read your link?

They actually said that they are taking Mays word that she didn't not mean it to be a threat.

Its called diplomacy...clearly something May is lacking.

So why do you believe them and not her? That self-hate syndrome coming through again. We have taught the population to hate the country and everything it ever stood for. We've done such a good job miring the young in misplaced guilt.

its a shame the beeb didn't point out this is fully funded by the nhs unlike eu nationals in the uk who pay nothing...

they are delusional at best....

The EU nationals pay nothing in the UK because we have elected not to charge them.

There's quite a bit of delusion on this thread.

We have taught the population to hate the country and everything it ever stood for. We've done such a good job miring the young in misplaced guilt.

No "we" didn't and no "we" haven't.

But it sets your argument up to paint me as some sort of traitor or enemy.

I don't hate the UK or what it stands for (which is another of those wooly terms like being English).

I hate the people running the country for their own selfish needs and hate the way they are using the power they have to further their selfish needs.

• Like 1

We have taught the population to hate the country and everything it ever stood for. We've done such a good job miring the young in misplaced guilt.

I don't hate the UK or what it stands for (which is another of those wooly terms like being English).

I hate the people running the country for their own selfish needs and hate the way they are using the power they have to further their selfish needs.

Which are?

Which are?

Which are what?

You said you hate the people who are running the country as they are doing it for their own selfish ends. I'd just like to know what selfish ends they are, in relation to Brexit?

Just one question. How is your life going to improve with brexit? A long list will do.

What a silly question. How would your life improve if we stayed where we are?

How would your life get worse if we stay in? How do you expect your life to get worse if get out?

Exactly. All questions which cannot possibly have a definitive answer, so it's stupid to ask them.

Which you appear to believe are more obnoxious than the selfish needs of those who are running everywhere else? Like it or not, self-interest is part of the human condition as it promotes survival. I think the more dangerous manifestation of self-interest is at a higher level altogether, namely globalisation driven by powerful financial interests to the detriment of almost everyone on the planet.

Exactly. All questions which cannot possibly have a definitive answer, so it's stupid to ask them.

It is hardly stupid to enquire what the benefits might be given the level of risk involved.

Asking the reciprocal question is not as appropriate as the remainers didn't elect to take a risk.

Edited by ballaughbiker