So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Oh we passed the point of me being actually interested in understanding your...stuff a long, long time ago.

hence yellow hammer as breaking remoan news 8 months after i posted about it......

now about your £30bn claim........you didn't mention the report was by a convicted fraudster........

:whistling:

So Johnson is off to demand that the U.K. tear up the Good Friday Agreement and re-establish the British Partition in neighbouring Ireland before he can agree a deal. How deluded must he be? Is he going to trot out the old Prosecco argument, or maybe he’ll try and use Woolley’s ‘bulldog spirit testicle analogy’ (where the force of the UK’s squeeze is diluted across 27 sets of testicles, whilst the force of theirs causes agony and sterilisation). I wonder, does Woolley believe Johnson when he says there’s no need to plan for no-deal because he’s going to get a great deal? 

1 minute ago, Barrie Stevens said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0007qz1

Radio 4 Are you ready for Brexit? Business has to register and there are various Govt websites advising how to cope and what to do after 31st October...Regulations etc explained  About 12.18 today...Listen in...

Listen in and ask what is IOM Govt doing? Time for reality and not squabbling on MF....

2 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

So Johnson is off to demand that the U.K. tear up the Good Friday Agreement and re-establish the British Partition in neighbouring Ireland before he can agree a deal. How deluded must he be? Is he going to trot out the old Prosecco argument, or maybe he’ll try and use Woolley’s ‘bulldog spirit testicle analogy’ (where the force of the UK’s squeeze is diluted across 27 sets of testicles, whilst the force of theirs causes agony and sterilisation). I wonder, does Woolley believe Johnson when he says there’s no need to plan for no-deal because he’s going to get a great deal? 

its the other way around signing may's failed deal breaks the gfa which is why ireland aren't going to build a wall in the event of no deal.....or do any changes......

i was really looking forward after project hysteria to the germans securing the border with broomsticks aswell.......

• Haha 1