So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Well it's already having even more money committed than the big red bus implied, so I don't know what you base that on. It's a sacred cow that nobody dares to touch. It is in urgent need of reform.

It has had the money to save face but it clearly isn't EU "subs" money.

I agree about reform though. Let's hope the Americans don't assist with that reform.

You know nothing about my attitude to foreigners.

Don't need to apart from what you choose to share on here. That what was being commented on not an attitude you keep to yourself.

24 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

14 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

IOM signed the Maastricht treaty 1993 or very close thereto when Sir Miles Walker was CM so there must have been some implied change in line with EU and UK...

it was a joke sir bazza.......

8 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

It has had the money to save face but it clearly isn't EU "subs" money.

I agree about reform though. Let's hope the Americans don't assist with that reform.

no it hasn't and they only stated £100m in the manifesto.....

as for the usa vs nhs- its the eu that allows access now not the uk.......

now about this £500m ish membership fee the uk now pays the eu.........

this is gross......

45 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

So Johnson is off to demand that the U.K. tear up the Good Friday Agreement and re-establish the British Partition in neighbouring Ireland before he can agree a deal. How deluded must he be? Is he going to trot out the old Prosecco argument, or maybe he’ll try and use Woolley’s ‘bulldog spirit testicle analogy’ (where the force of the UK’s squeeze is diluted across 27 sets of testicles, whilst the force of theirs causes agony and sterilisation). I wonder, does Woolley believe Johnson when he says there’s no need to plan for no-deal because he’s going to get a great deal? 

As with the movement restrictions on 1/11 it's just trying to pressurise the EU. Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson knows that the EU care a lot more about these issues than a tory government ever will.

Case in point the life expectancy in the deprived areas of the UK is just 74 years. Ian Duncan Smith has proposed raising the STATE pension age to 75.

No doubt the right whingers on here, which is clearly the majority, think it's sound...

11 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

So Johnson is off to demand that the U.K. tear up the Good Friday Agreement and re-establish the British Partition in neighbouring Ireland before he can agree a deal. How deluded must he be? Is he going to trot out the old Prosecco argument, or maybe he’ll try and use Woolley’s ‘bulldog spirit testicle analogy’ (where the force of the UK’s squeeze is diluted across 27 sets of testicles, whilst the force of theirs causes agony and sterilisation). I wonder, does Woolley believe Johnson when he says there’s no need to plan for no-deal because he’s going to get a great deal? 

Hysterical balderdash. Nobody is tearing up the GFA. Nobody is proposing a hard border. The poor little us versus 27 strong countries is overdone too. You presumably are aware that the UK economy alone is larger than the 19 smallest EU economies put together. Obvously everyone wants to conclude an arrangement because it's in everyone's interest. The best way to get an agreement is to prepare for no deal. The biggest danger of no deal comes from remain MPs encouraging Brussels not to compromise.  

Hysterical bollox.

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson hopes he can get a better deal out of the EU by preying on their fears of a hard NI border threatening their Republic of Ireland citizens.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is as big a shit as Johnson.

Amen to that...