So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

But without all the other previous discussed benefits of membership of which the main one for me is the 'set up and running' regulation and compliance that will costs millions and millions to replicate/replace.

Talking about a 'national' anthem really seems utterly trivial in comparison. 

We are about to cause untold disruption to countless people's lives for no tangible benefit. It may eventually work out but there is a very good chance we shall all be worse off and whilst brexiters are free to gamble their lives, I am not happy about them gambling with mine using my stake.

it's been rolled across so little cost.....

it's a theme tune rejected by the uk.... #nosovereignty

nobody on the remoan side can talk about cost when may's £1 trillion eco bill had less than a dozen mp's turn up for the debate and passed without a vote.....

this will impact on the uk for the next 30 years......

make bobbys "convicted fraudsters" £30bn report the joke that it is.........

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Indeed. But without all the bells and whistles, the 5 presidents,  the parliament and the national anthem. 

It seems to me that the requirements to run the best trading bloc on the planet are all in place. Hence the UK has prospered.

Have to say you can't have a "national" anthem without a nation.

But compared to the facts of the matter, like the EU providing over 30% of our food, it really is not worth a mention. Unless, of course, you're a brexiteer desperate for any kind of leverage with which to diss the EU in which case the "national" anthem is absolutely vital.....

Laughable!

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

It seems to me that the requirements to run the best trading bloc on the planet are all in place. Hence the UK has prospered.

Have to say you can't have a "national" anthem without a nation.

But compared to the facts of the matter, like the EU providing over 30% of our food, it really is not worth a mention. Unless, of course, you're a brexiteer desperate for any kind of leverage with which to diss the EU in which case the "national" anthem is absolutely vital.....

Laughable!

Can't have a national anthem without a nation? Don't worry. They're working on it. Of course, the anthem per se isn't the problem. It's just a marker for what comes next. For what the anthem represents. The EU SELLS us food. It doesn't just send it along like manna from heaven. Those suppliers will still want to sell. You're just falling for all of the lies. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, woolley said:

Can't have a national anthem without a nation? Don't worry. They're working on it. Of course, the anthem per se isn't the problem. It's just a marker for what comes next. For what the anthem represents. The EU SELLS us food. It doesn't just send it along like manna from heaven. Those suppliers will still want to sell. You're just falling for all of the lies. 

What lies? That the EU sells us food? Pathetic.

Come off it Woolster. Currently we have a say in the standard, provenance and security of 30% of the food we consume.

Thanks to the lies from the likes of Farage, Gove and Johnson that will be lost.

Fools....

4 minutes ago, woolley said:

You keep saying this. The only place I see anything of the sort is in your increasingly strident postings. 

The peanut gallery liked to accuse posters on here of "drunkeness" to try and get a rise.

Then they switched to "bullying" - all nonsense of course.

You're in danger of going the same way.

Of course anyone with a functioning intellect knows that if the utterly glib and dismissive "it's been rolled across so little cost" were the case just how are we going to "trade with the whole wide world" on their different and nearly always lower standards?

The only other way is "freedom" and "self determination" or "sovereignty" (all of which are emotional and undefinable) to keep the same standards and compliance. 

Edited by ballaughbiker

Just now, ballaughbiker said:

Of course anyone with a functioning intellect knows that if the utterly glib and dismissive "it's been rolled across so little cost" were the case just how are we going to "trade with the whole wide world" on their different and nearly always lower standards?

But they're going to be the easiest trade deals in human history.

Well, according to Liam Fox anyway and if you can't trust a brexiteer then who can you trust?

That's what I say anyway....

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The peanut gallery liked to accuse posters on here of "drunkeness" to try and get a rise.

Then they switched to "bullying" - all nonsense of course.

You're in danger of going the same way.

Well you might possibly drive me to drink. Or you could just simply stop bullying me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

What lies? That the EU sells us food? Pathetic.

Come off it Woolster. Currently we have a say in the standard, provenance and security of 30% of the food we consume.

Thanks to the lies from the likes of Farage, Gove and Johnson that will be lost.

Fools....

the uk doesn't......just like the theme tune the uk rejected.........