So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

53 minutes ago, woolley said:

Aye. For a couple of weeks.

Personally I  think it will come out in the wash but it is a fact that the UK government is about to launch a massive publicity and poster campaign akin to war time rationing and dig for victory calibre and there must be reason for that as apparently it will include stocking up on supplies...So something is up and for more than two weeks

What does "crash out" convey? It's almost as though some cataclysmic disaster will befall.

Crash out without a deal. You are using hyperbole again with "cataclysmic" but crashing out is what leaving with no deal will be. It is a big risk but you know that already.

Farage is a master at wildly exaggerating data to enable him to ridicule his exaggeration. There are hundreds of examples during the last 5 years and its how he operates so his disciples can point and laugh at his "world will end" and "plague of locusts" type nonsense that nobody but him has ever said.

Everyone benefits from cooperation

YES we agree at last!  We are cooperating well now in a SM and CU and in November but we are telling them we are generally moving cooperation elsewhere. Sticking to their well understood principles that we apparently wish to move from is not punishing us. We have chosen to punish ourselves. Mightily.

3 hours ago, woolley said:

I have a strong hunch. Folk like to do business, you know. Then again, of course, I'm forgetting that you have a crystal ball. Silly of me. 

Oh the irony!

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson's own government says it will be a clusterfuck.

But, of course, you know different. :)

You want to know who compiled the report on Operation Yellowhammer?

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson's own government.

Simples....

13 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Crash out without a deal. You are using hyperbole again with "cataclysmic" but crashing out is what leaving with no deal will be. It is a big risk but you know that already.

Farage is a master at wildly exaggerating data to enable him to ridicule his exaggeration. There are hundreds of examples during the last 5 years and its how he operates so his disciples can point and laugh at his "world will end" and "plague of locusts" type nonsense that nobody but him has ever said.

YES we agree at last!  We are cooperating well now in a SM and CU and in November but we are telling them we are generally moving cooperation elsewhere. Sticking to their well understood principles that we apparently wish to move from is not punishing us. We have chosen to punish ourselves. Mightily.

"Crash out" is the hyperbole here and co-operation does not extend to being ruled from continental Europe or any future prospect of it. Best idea is to get out while we still have the option. 

11 minutes ago, woolley said:

"Crash out" is the hyperbole here and co-operation does not extend to being ruled from continental Europe or any future prospect of it. Best idea is to get out while we still have the option. 

Thanks to our sovereign parliament we would have ALWAYS had the option of leaving whenever we chose to.

So leaving via an almighty clusterfuck when we are prospering is the height of stupidity.....

Hands up those who are making like a squirrel and stashing canned food and the like ready for Brexit. The UK for one is about to start a what to expect and how to cope with Brexit publicity campaign...

Reminds me of the nuclear war/civil defence campaigns in the 1950s and sixties.

Never happen some said. But we had an air raid siren on our street. Then we could not drink the school milk it glowed in the dark and the men from the Ministry came to the school and collected rainwater from the playing fields. 

Down on my manor people are stashing goods. I have gone for toiletries rather then grub but have laid down sardines, tomatoes canned, pasta, oatmeal, canned tatties, canned milk, fruit and veg. marmite. Basically is 1950s diet...Keeping it to 30 days supply along with camping stove...

40 minutes ago, woolley said:

Got to say Woolster that your constant attempts to put a positive spin on this appalling debacle are getting ever more desperate and hysterical.

"While we still have the option" indeed - you're having a laugh!

Did I mention there was an astonishing day of Ashes cricket yesterday?