So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

it was tusk........:rolleyes:

you know mr. happy.......

ECzAJ2sWkAAj6JL.jpeg.6273529496bf94788c972f35907df44c.jpeg

looks like he's found a euro and lost £33bn in the same moment......

I doubt it. The UK will still need food from the EU no matter what.

However they all revile totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson for the way he has portrayed them and all the blatant untruths he has spread about them.

Hardly surprising really as Johnson being totally untrustworthy makes him easy to despise.....

And he's the PM - a new nadir in UK politics.

10 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I doubt it. The UK will still need food from the EU no matter what.

However they all revile totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson for the way he has portrayed them and all the blatant untruths he has spread about them.

Hardly surprising really as Johnson being totally untrustworthy makes him easy to despise.....

And he's the PM - a new nadir in UK politics.

has any member states said they will stop trade?:whistling:

"liar" haven't your lot already lost court cases over this claim?:whistling:

and don't forget the bucks fizz........

@woody2

The information you posted a while ago may suggest the Brexit Party could win a General Election but they have no policies beyond Brexit (the same issue that plagues UKIP).

If the election was all about brexit then maybe but it shouldn't be.  As the recent byelections show people will vote for an MP based on local issues as much as national ones. 

8 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@woody2

The information you posted a while ago may suggest the Brexit Party could win a General Election but they have no policies beyond Brexit (the same issue that plagues UKIP).

If the election was all about brexit then maybe but it shouldn't be.  As the recent byelections show people will vote for an MP based on local issues as much as national ones. 

which is why i said if bj failed and its a ge about exit.....

if bj goes to a ge and its parliament Vs people he will win........

if its after exit then he'll end up like may in 2017.........

if exit happens sir nige is out of the game......

i've already explained the byelection result........

no surprise today that the remoan mp's don't want a ge.......because most would be out of a job...... instead going for legislation which didn't work last time.....

:lol:

• Like 1

He’s being disingenuous when explaining why he’s doing it.

That’s a mistake in my view.  Brexit is an important factor in why he’s acted and he should be up front and honest about it.

So, they’ll try and topple him now he’s closed the door on them legislating against a no deal exit.

It’s all they have left.

Interesting times.

Just now, Chinahand said:

Totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson being "disingenuous"...?

Well, who would have thought it....

7 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

That’s a mistake in my view.  Brexit is an important factor in why he’s acted and he should be up front and honest about it.

So, they’ll try and topple him now he’s closed the door on them legislating against a no deal exit.

It’s all they have left.

Interesting times.

they only lose a few days anyway because it's already shuts down for party conferences.....

been disingenuous is saying your trying to stop a no deal exit when you really are trying to stop any exit......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

The value of the Pound keeps failing, for the sake of the UK I hope all this palaver is eventually worth it.

how's the technical recession going.......:rolleyes:

Sir John said he had "no doubt" Mr Johnson's motive was to "bypass a sovereign Parliament that opposes his policy on Brexit", and he would continue to seek legal advice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49493632

bankers will be loving the remoan reaction, might be the first uk recession based on hot air.......