So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

6 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

So, a parliamentary coup then with Mogg and the boys driving up (in his Roller ?) to Balmoral today to inform the Queen.

Never thought I'd see this.

The fireworks are well and truly lit. 

not a coup, just calling the remoans bluff........back in april the same mp's wanted may to call a queens speech.......

My strong Brexit mate is really pissed off by this. He thinks it is totally undemocratic and not the way he wanted to exit.

Personally I find it a bit meh, a prime minister without a mandate having to take the coward's route. But I guess he would have just have the same nonsense as May did and the UK has to leave the EU. At least they are getting on with it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

My strong Brexit mate is really pissed off by this. He thinks it is totally undemocratic and not the way he wanted to exit.

Personally I find it a bit meh, a prime minister without a mandate having to take the coward's route. But I guess he would have just have the same nonsense as May did and the UK has to leave the EU. At least they are getting on with it.

why is it undemocratic.....

why do you think bj has no mandate........

if you think 52% of people only voted to leave only if the eu gives permission.........you don't understand the majority of the uk.......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

why is it undemocratic.....

why do you think bj has no mandate........

if you think 52% of people only voted to leave only if the eu gives permission.........you don't understand the majority of the uk.......

Can you not read? My mate, not me, thinks it is undemocratic.

Johnson has not won an election as leader of his party, he has no mandate. Do you think he does?

Your third point is not relevant to anything I said, what point are you trying to make?

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Can you not read? My mate, not me, thinks it is undemocratic.

Johnson has not won an election as leader of his party, he has no mandate. Do you think he does?

Your third point is not relevant to anything I said, what point are you trying to make?

its not.......

he has......

yes it does.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, woody2 said:

just because you don't understand the insults start......how grown up.......

Lol, what a little snowflake you really are.

Perhaps if you actually answered the questions you get asked rather than invent something unsaid just to give an answer you want. Quite funny really.

Jesus christ just get it over and done with. Boris will take the hit for it in the future,  the mp's that are pretending to be remainers will escape any flak because the it's out of their hands due to a hereditary monarch helping out an unelected prime minister, the brextards will blame the remoaners for anything negative post brexit and vice versa. thats democracy for you.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, woolley said:

So true. They think they know better what's good for you. That's the whole problem. You don't agree with them, ergo you are thick.

I reckon that will be the campaign message in the general election. "They're still not listening. Tell them again!"

You have this completely arse about face.

The UK has done well in the EU. We kept the £ yet with full membership/access. The best deal in the best trading bloc on the planet.

Brexiteers, on the other hand, haven't the faintest idea what will happen when we leave.

So Brexiteers are the ones who think they know what's best for UK PLC.

Because they have no facts at all....

47 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Lol, what a little snowflake you really are.

Perhaps if you actually answered the questions you get asked rather than invent something unsaid just to give an answer you want. Quite funny really.

i did, then you claim it wasn't your questions......

so about these broomsticks........

or are you going to avoid the question........