So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

i'll give you a clue........

the second worst politician in germany.......

under investigation for fraud........

nato exercises........

new unelected dictator of the eu........

german army........

:whistling:

Give me an actual question and I'll try to answer but I've no idea what you're waffling on about.

14 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I could write something like that.

Just like a lot of folks.....

One thing to bear in mind is that when an Entity signs up to a trade deal with the EU the agreement has a "favoured nation" clause. This means that a country like Japan, as Liam Fox found out, can only sign up to a lesser deal with the UK.

So all the bollox you hear about "signing our own good deals" will simply not happen with any nation that has signed up to trade with the best trading bloc on the planet - the EU.

So immediately we're on the back foot losing out to all those EU partners.

Which is a long list and it's growing all the time....

eu deals......

japan at least 2030......

canadian incomplete..... no date known when it will complete......

mercosur-not ratified........no date given if it ever will.....

uk exit- biggeest deal the eu has ever done......won't even talk.......despite eu law telling them to.......

Edited by woody2

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Give me an actual question and I'll try to answer but I've no idea what you're waffling on about.

who is the second worst politician in germany.......under investigation for fraud........nato exercises........new unelected dictator of the eu........german army........broomsticks?????????????????????????????????????

26 minutes ago, P.K. said:

...the best trading bloc on the planet - the EU.

The "best trading bloc on the planet" has seen a steady decline in its share of global trade since before brexit.

Please provide some info/links which will verify your assumption of EU superiority... 

_20190829_101404.JPG

_20190829_101513.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

No idea, sorry.

:rolleyes:

ursula von der leyen sent german troops out with broomsticks for guns, was voted the second worst politician in germany by germans.......is under investigation for fraud.......the new unelected dictator of the eu........

you've got no chance of working out #fantaboy means........

:lol:

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:rolleyes:

ursula von der leyen sent german troops out with broomsticks for guns, was voted the second worst politician in germany by germans.......is under investigation for fraud.......the new unelected dictator of the eu........

Ok, no idea of the relevance of that to me but your enduring concern is sweet.

53 minutes ago, woody2 said:

miller is just foreign interference........

if she hadn't of got involved mp's would of had a vote at the end of art.50 process (when the change happens) rather than the start when nothing changes.........

:xmas:

All she achieved last time was to give the triggering of A50 the force of parliament. Should be in the all time top 10 of heroic failures. Let us hope she manages something equally hilariously unintended this time. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, woody2 said:

freggy if you think the numbers of eu has only gone up 800k in the last 21 years you need help.......

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about, and you don’t either. There are 7.5M non-U.K.-born living in the U.K., 3.7M of them are from the EU (including 0.375 from Ireland) so 3.325M from the non cta EU. 

Edited by Freggyragh

Although the BBC say it’s 3.2M EU citizens in the U.K. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-46841041

I see where you’ve gone wrong now. You have confused the number of immigrants from the EU with the total number of immigrants from the whole world. That’s that little misunderstanding cleared up then. Easy mistake to make, if you are a cretin.