So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

So all 27 EU nations DO NOT have to agree any UK trade deal and I must have dreamt the bit about the Walloons getting difficult over the Canada farrago?

So that's all right then!

Aye, a small part of a small country was able to stop the EU in its tracks, just shame that hadn't happened before the vote, would have stopped the whole "unelected dictatorship" bollocks right there and then

So all 27 EU nations DO NOT have to agree any UK trade deal and I must have dreamt the bit about the Walloons getting difficult over the Canada farrago?

They have to agree it but you are incorrectly linking it to Gib. They will agree it because there is too much vested interest at stake. They want to sell their stuff and heads will be banged together. You worry too much. Personally I hope they DON'T agree it. A clean break would be sorted much sooner and we could get on with it instead of this nonsense for years on end.

Aye, a small part of a small country was able to stop the EU in its tracks, just shame that hadn't happened before the vote, would have stopped the whole "unelected dictatorship" bollocks right there and then

Yep held it up for all of a few days, didn't they? Triumph for the little man.

They have to agree it but you are incorrectly linking it to Gib. They will agree it because there is too much vested interest at stake. They want to sell their stuff and heads will be banged together. You worry too much. Personally I hope they DON'T agree it. A clean break would be sorted much sooner and we could get on with it instead of this nonsense for years on end.

So it definitely WILL NOT occur to nations like Spain to use the threat of a UK WTO only deal for political leverage?

Phew! Thank goodness for that!

So it definitely WILL NOT occur to nations like Spain to use the threat of a UK WTO only deal for political leverage?

It's win win for Spain in all fronts. They get to escalate the fight over Gibraltar, maybe even get it back, and when the UK refuses to pay it hundreds of millions to continue healthcare provision for UK expats it gets to see all the expat wanker ex-taxi drivers from Romford who have ruined the Costas for decades sell up and go back to the UK with their tails between their legs.

I think Europe is now rather liking Brexit.

And remember what ever happens the Brits voted for it to happen!

Edited by JackCarter
  • Like 1

no threat as it would be cheaper....

It's win win for Spain in all fronts. They get to escalate the fight over Gibraltar, maybe even get it back, and when the UK refuses to pay it hundreds of millions to continue healthcare provision for UK expats it gets to see millions of expat wanker ex-taxi drivers from Romford who have ruined the Costas for decades sell up and go back to the UK with their tails between their legs.

I think Europe is now rather liking Brexit.

And remember what ever happens the Brits voted for it to happen!

millions of expats in spain?

I hope Howard Quayle is watching this closely because how they deal with a small nation like Gib is going to be the template for how they deal with other small nations like us. This is the first proper political football in the Brexit negotiations. Can't see they would support us if their interests and our interests were in conflict. The only thing in Gibs favour is that Spain wants it. Nobody will want us, or to do a deal with us, if it ever come down to it because of our alleged abusive tax practices.

Ironically Gib voted almost 95% to Remain so it's citizens have been royally shafted by the British public.

I hope Howard Quayle is watching this closely because how they deal with a small nation like Gib is going to be the template for how they deal with other small nations like us. This is the first proper political football in the Brexit negotiations. Can't see they would support us if their interests and our interests were in conflict. The only thing in Gibs favour is that Spain wants it. Nobody will want us, or to do a deal with us, if it ever come down to it because of our alleged abusive tax practices.

Ironically Gib voted almost 95% to Remain so it's citizens have been royally shafted by the British public.

But May will treat the Dependencies "respectfully" so when we get fucked up the arse, at least they'll fuck us up the arse respectfully!

• Like 1