So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 hours ago, The Lurker said:

This is your response to the question of what’s good about yellowhammer?

Are you genuinely happy about the prospect of massive job losses in Germany?

Do you ever find yourself beginning a sentence with; ‘I’m not racist but......’?

And you still haven’t answered my question. 

no pk asked what was good about exit......

how is that racist:rolleyes:

which question.......

3 hours ago, P.K. said:

And the Brexiteer lies just keep coming.

On Friday the appalling Leadsom was bleating that the Yellowhammer papers weren't worth releasing because they were out of date. Out and out lie. It's an evergreen document that's updated monthly.

So they were released, with a complete chapter redacted, along with yet another blatant lie that it was stressed that they were worst case scenarios. When the papers were first leaked they were the base case scenarios. Make of that as you will.

The Yellowhammer papers stressed the problems of port access being very restrictive which could lead to long delays. Farage told the BBC that it was nonsense and more "Project Fear" because he had been in business so he knew it would be fine. This is just another lie among many from Farage. The Douane have invested heavily in technology and are testing it at ports on HGV's carrying goods from the UK. I don't think they would have done that unless they strangely didn't believe Nigel Farage....

Then we reach Boris Johnson's attempts at playing Prime Minister. Johnson promised MP's he would have an alternative to the backstop by the end of this week. So he has been sent this letter:

Eventually ALL the Brexiteer's lies to their electorate will catch up with them....

eu red lines are the problem......:rolleyes:

i can see pk on the front of the guardian on the 1st of november.......

"yellowhammer ate my hummus"

It's not just Brexit which presents a threat to German car-workers. Donald Trump emphatically stated as far back as 2016, regarding the amount of German cars sold in the US as, "bad, very bad... ... we're gonna stop that!"

The threat of a 25% tariff on European car imports into the US (multi-billion dollar yearly) has to be in perspective considered equally, if not more effectual to the threatened job losses.

Edited by quilp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Anyone remember that time the Incredible Hulk got booed by people pissed off with his mendacious behaviour so he hid inside and refused to come out? 

That's our Prime Minister.

Little wonder we're now viewed as a basket-case country....

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

no pk asked what was good about exit......

how is that racist:rolleyes:

which question.......

48 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

Whether PK asked about Yellowhammer or brexit doesn’t effect the gist of my point. 

And you still haven’t answered my question..........................

which question.......

7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Anyone remember that time the Incredible Hulk got booed by people pissed off with his mendacious behaviour so he hid inside and refused to come out? 

nah........big boost to bj..........even the bbc said its a set-up......trust you to fall for it......

• Like 1

Typical Woody whataboutery. No one is saying that Johnson doesn’t look fractionally less pathetic when you consider what a whopper Nick Clegg was, what a vainglorious, godbothering psychopath Tony Blair was, what a miserable chump Gordon Brown was and what an absolute roaster Jeremy Corbyn is. Johnson is still a huge embarrassment. Of all the duffers to lead Britain I can’t think of one sadder than this current buffoon- one minute acting the hard man as if he was facing down a nine year old on the rugby pitch and the next  hiding from a handful of protesters. 

10 hours ago, quilp said:

It's not just Brexit which presents a threat to German car-workers. Donald Trump emphatically stated as far back as 2016, regarding the amount of German cars sold in the US as, "bad, very bad... ... we're gonna stop that!"

The threat of a 25% tariff on European car imports into the US (multi-billion dollar yearly) has to be in perspective considered equally, if not more effectual to the threatened job losses.

Hmmm. BMW's car plant at Spartanburg S Carolina produces more cars than any other of its factories, summat like 1300 a day!

I don't think he has thought this through. Again.

• Haha 1