So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

I heard they're willing to do deal with Quayle on 'Spanish Head'. They claim it and we get to keep taxes low and get all the Paella we can eat.

Sometimes your posts are really funny Albert. This is not one of those times.

It's very important that every team has someone who tells it like is.

Otherwise some folks might start believing their own bullshit and that would never do....

You don't tell it like it is though. You believe the other side's bullshit. That's the whole point!

To be fair at this point the media is literally throwing all the bad things at it to sell as much as possible - you won't hear any good stories. I still think that Britain could start a competiting trade group without any of this EU bollocks. But well, we'll wait and see, nothing else to be done. I'm not as doom and gloom as PK but I hope you're right woolley with regards to gbp rising. The urge to emigrate and actually start working again in a country where it pays off is high!

It's very important that every team has someone who tells it like is.

Otherwise some folks might start believing their own bullshit and that would never do....

You don't tell it like it is though. You believe the other side's bullshit. That's the whole point!

You're missing the point however I'm sure it's deliberately.

Every organisation needs people who tell it exactly as it is. They are very important. I used to treat them as "weather vanes" for want of a better expression. Fortunately I was in a company which had deliberately gone from a pyramid structure to flat and broad. Folks at the coal face ALL know what direction the company is headed in. However not many are prepared to tell the management team face to face. So when they tell you then believe me you had better bloody well listen!

UK management has an international reputation for being useless. In my experience it's because they are aloof, ego-driven wankers who think they know better than the vastly experienced foot-sloggers.

Basically they're frequently a bunch of twats. Which is fine because it meant we could sell them lots of stuff.

To be fair at this point the media is literally throwing all the bad things at it to sell as much as possible - you won't hear any good stories. I still think that Britain could start a competiting trade group without any of this EU bollocks. But well, we'll wait and see, nothing else to be done. I'm not as doom and gloom as PK but I hope you're right woolley with regards to gbp rising. The urge to emigrate and actually start working again in a country where it pays off is high!

I'm not all doom and gloom because I want my standard of living to rise as much as anyone else does! Yes please!

But when extremely EU experienced politicos like Major, Blair and Heseltine all get up on their hind legs, which they don't need to do, and caution that a more pragmatic approach is needed then I listen because it would be simply foolish to do otherwise.

• Like 1

It's ironic, the deluded little-englanders getting all uppity and tub-thumping about Gibraltar which voted 96% to remain in the EU. Normally they should be condemned as remoaners and libtards.

Yes and a perfect opportunity for them to revert back to Spanish rule if the 96% still feel the same way. The UK has sold them down the river and sooner of later they might finally realize that. Gibs future is within the EU not tagged on to a dying colonial power that is going nowhere fast.

• Like 1

It's ironic, the deluded little-englanders getting all uppity and tub-thumping about Gibraltar which voted 96% to remain in the EU. Normally they should be condemned as remoaners and libtards.

Yes and a perfect opportunity for them to revert back to Spanish rule if the 96% still feel the same way. The UK has sold them down the river and sooner of later they might finally realize that. Gibs future is within the EU not tagged on to a dying colonial power that is going nowhere fast.

the 99% overrules that eurotards

the 99% overrules that eurotards

Jesus, libtards, eurotards ... only RETARDS use those sort of definitions.

• Like 1