So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Have to agree with you on that one.

I don't.

In any event how can you possibly regain something you never lost...?

As far as I can tell May's original deal is still the only one on the table. Totally immoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson PM has been given two weeks by the EU to come up with new proposals that include a backstop solution. Unfortunately for Johnson the 30th September is the eve of the tory party conference where I hope those who gave him the position of PM will realise just how bloody stupid they have been. I want to see plenty of angst.

I suspect any "new" proposals will be May's original deal with the backstop crossed out with green crayon.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pongo said:

Labour and work is inextricably part of trade.

Stopping us being able to easily work in the EU without special paperwork clearly restricts our ability to win contacts, service clients etc.

Within cross border companies and multinationals it is already restricting the ability of British people to apply for positions. Those positions are going to people with EU citizenship, dual nationality etc

Never mind. While UK citizens are queuing at the border controls they'll be able to compare their blue passports to help while away the time....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, woolley said:

No context comprehension whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Have to agree with you on that one.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I don't.

48 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

WTF?

You don't agree with criticism of yourself?

Jeez, get some self awareness, won't ya.

Oh boys. This must be why I hang around here. You really slay me at times. Both trying to have a bit of sport at poor old woolley's expense. Finished up totally bamboozling each other's cleverness. As I said, no context comprehension whatsoever.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, woolley said:

Oh boys. This must be why I hang around here. You really slay me at times. Both trying to have a bit of sport at poor old woolley's expense. Finished up totally bamboozling each other's cleverness. As I said, no context comprehension whatsoever.

Nah. I just like to rip the piss out of the brexiteers and their roundly and soundly debunked "arguments" for leaving. There's an awful lot of open territory there....

"EU leaders have given Boris Johnson an ultimatum to come up with a new Brexit plan by the end of September or face up to a no deal.

"The deadline, agreed at a meeting in Paris on Wednesday evening, comes as the bloc’s chief negotiator Michel Barnier told Mr Johnson to stop “pretending” to negotiate.

"If the UK wants to discuss alternatives to the existing Brexit agreement then these must be presented before the end of the month.

"Officials in Brussels are concerned the prime minister is wasting their time and playing out talks for as long as possible without presenting proposals – possibly with an eye on an upcoming election.

"Reports suggest ideas brought to Brussels by UK negotiators have amounted to the same as the old agreement, with the section on the Irish backstop simply crossed out in the text."

You heard it here first:

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I suspect any "new" proposals will be May's original deal with the backstop crossed out with green crayon.....

If only I could find out if they used green crayon or not for a clean sweep....

• Haha 1