So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

26 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Here's a puzzle. When he was London Mayor why on earth would our Prime Minister award public money to this US businesswoman....?

Arcuri.jpg.9ba7c4e9125be7906d2da883a143ca57.jpg

There must be a story in here somewhere....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/22/boris-johnson-urged-to-justify-awarding-public-funds-to-close-friend-jennifer-arcuri

Because he's big on entitlement and a law unto himself. Didn't you know?

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Here's a puzzle. When he was London Mayor why on earth would our Prime Minister award public money to this US businesswoman....?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/22/boris-johnson-urged-to-justify-awarding-public-funds-to-close-friend-jennifer-arcuri

Down on my manor they call it shagging...Boris does a lot of it...Boris thinks monogamy is something tables and chairs are made from...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

photoshopped........

2 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Down on my manor they call it shagging...Boris does a lot of it...Boris thinks monogamy is something tables and chairs are made from...

He was quoted as saying he needs a lot of spare women because he is bursting with spunk.

Makes you wonder why this has come out now though, given that it happened while he was London Mayor. Why not then? Do you think someone is upset about his Brexit policy and up to dirty tricks?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, woolley said:

He was quoted as saying he needs a lot of spare women because he is bursting with spunk.

Makes you wonder why this has come out now though, given that it happened while he was London Mayor. Why not then? Do you think someone is upset about his Brexit policy and up to dirty tricks?

You're talking about Teflon Boris.  This is going to make no difference given everything else the public already know about him and turn a blind eye.

What would you think to similar allegations if they were made against Tony Blair or Theresa May just after they became PM? 

20 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

You're talking about Teflon Boris.  This is going to make no difference given everything else the public already know about him and turn a blind eye.

What would you think to similar allegations if they were made against Tony Blair or Theresa May just after they became PM? 

Theresa May I would be dumbfounded. Blair on the other hand, nothing would surprise me. 

I'll bet the top dogs at TCs have no change in their lifestyle whilst the poor worker drones will be wondering where the rent is coming from next week.

No one seems to worry about the base workers in an event like this. Of course the holidaymakers are distraught and maybe the shareholders are worried about losses but my sympathy is with those worker drones whose life is suddenly smashed through the callousness of the money manipulators.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

I'll bet the top dogs at TCs have no change in their lifestyle whilst the poor worker drones will be wondering where the rent is coming from next week.

No one seems to worry about the base workers in an event like this. Of course the holidaymakers are distraught and maybe the shareholders are worried about losses but my sympathy is with those worker drones whose life is suddenly smashed through the callousness of the money manipulators.

My sympathies lie in the same place as yours. Shareholders with any sense should have got out long ago. Holidaymakers will be anxious for a few days but will be brought home and compensated. No way should taxpayer's money be thrown at it. Very poor stewardship by top brass for many years. 

• Thanks 1