So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

This is the sort of thing that irritates me about the whole Brexit farrago. This chart shows the amount of In or Out propaganda as fed to the British public before the referendum. You will notice the Leave lot overwhelmed the Remain lot by 82% to 18%.

post-156-0-48559700-1491239566_thumb.png

The top four Brexit supporting papers (and presumably the most influential) were as follows:

The Daily Torygraph - owned by the Barclay brothers - status Non Doms

Daily Excress - owned by Richard Desmond - status Non Dom

The Sun - owned by Murdoch - 'nuff said

The Daily Wail - owned by Lord Rothermere - status Non Dom inherited from his father FFS!

Then you get this:

Daily Mail Brexit coverage praised as it is named Press Awards Newspaper of the Year for 2016

As I can scarcely believe it myself:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/daily-mail-brexit-coverage-praised-as-it-is-named-press-awards-newspaper-of-the-year-for-2016/

It's enough to make you weep....

• Like 1

For me, one of the most inexcusable near silences was that of Labour and Corbyn. When he did eventually speak up, Corbyn spoke with such obvious insincerity that his message outshone his lukewarm words. He did very little more than say that on balance, he supported remain. He urged no one to vote remain, he did nothing to point out the material benefits that the EU brings to economically disadvantaged areas. It was exactly those Labour voting areas that were key in swinging it in favour of 'leave'.

A more vigorous Labour campaign that focussed on getting the facts out would have made a difference,

For me, one of the most inexcusable near silences was that of Labour and Corbyn. When he did eventually speak up, Corbyn spoke with such obvious insincerity that his message outshone his lukewarm words. He did very little more than say that on balance, he supported remain. He urged no one to vote remain, he did nothing to point out the material benefits that the EU brings to economically disadvantaged areas. It was exactly those Labour voting areas that were key in swinging it in favour of 'leave'.

A more vigorous Labour campaign that focussed on getting the facts out would have made a difference,

corbyn has never supported the eu, the only mistake he made was not supporting out, he would be pm by now.....