So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

6 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@woolley I don't agree with you on Brexit but I can respect your point of view.  Woody, however,  is a troll who undermines your arguments at every turn.

The UK has a population of approximately 66 million.  Remind me how 1.7ish million is a majority?

just because you can't debate......:rolleyes:

1.7m???????

it's 1,269,501.........

first past the post......

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

just because you can't debate......:rolleyes:

1.7m???????

it's 1,269,501.........

first past the post......

Right....

Remind me who the head of state for the United Kingdom is? 

When you get your blue passport will it say that you are a sovereign of the United Kingdom or will it perhaps mention Her Majesty the Queen of England who is the Sovereign of the United's Kingdom. 

Or at least words to that affect.  

I don’t want to discourage you from posting links to try and support what you say, but that’s not a header for a news story announcing a change to the constitution you numskull - it’s a scintillating headline for an op-ed. If you’d read the article you’d have understood. 

Edited by Freggyragh

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

the people are sovereign not parliament........

what you have now is a parliamentary dictatorship giving more power to the eu and running away from the people.....

Really?

You are struggling to process the current events aren't you?  I would recommend taking some time out.  Maybe go for a walk and enjoy the lovely manx countryside and try and forget all about Brexit. 

27 minutes ago, woody2 said:

yes.........

now run along and put your marxist, antisemitic, terrorist sympathiser into no.10 to avoid a ge and to facilitate not leaving the eu........

:rolleyes:

Parliament is sovereign.   It is what all you brexiteers wanted.  You just don't like what Parliament is doing at the moment so you are now spouting nonsense at individuals being sovereign.

I don't like the idea of Corbyn becoming PM but if it stops a no deal exit and gives time for a general election then I will live with it.

A general election will sort Parliament out and then you can stop making up bollocks. 

You should be happy.

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Parliament is sovereign.   It is what all you brexiteers wanted.  You just don't like what Parliament is doing at the moment so you are now spouting nonsense at individuals being sovereign.

I don't like the idea of Corbyn becoming PM but if it stops a no deal exit and gives time for a general election then I will live with it.

A general election will sort Parliament out and then you can stop making up bollocks. 

You should be happy.

the people are sovereign not parliament........

they could have a ge in 2 weeks......but they would lose......

corbyn mentioned years before a ge.......

no such thing as a deal.......

7 minutes ago, woolley said:

Er, no. If it's all the same to you.  

It must be so nice to have enough slack in your disposable to weather a storm like a no-deal fuckup.

Unfortunately in today's UK society there's an awful lot who will suffer a lot.

But hey, blue passports!

Well worth it....