So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Forget it woody, i was only trying to be helpful, i was making no comment on the article. Amazing that you can dismiss something you can't even read, i believe the term is ignorant.

ffs its a known fake news site supported by the snp.....

It's owned by the Glasgow herald, has no links to the SNP, and "fake news" isn't news you disagree with you utter fuckwit.

it's an accurate report that not a single UK newspaper is reporting. Do you wonder why?

For me, one of the most inexcusable near silences was that of Labour and Corbyn. When he did eventually speak up, Corbyn spoke with such obvious insincerity that his message outshone his lukewarm words. He did very little more than say that on balance, he supported remain. He urged no one to vote remain, he did nothing to point out the material benefits that the EU brings to economically disadvantaged areas. It was exactly those Labour voting areas that were key in swinging it in favour of 'leave'.

A more vigorous Labour campaign that focussed on getting the facts out would have made a difference,

But I thought the reasons for remaining were obvious, why did people need it pointing out to them by their leaders? If the material benefits need spelling out so graphically then it seems the whole premise for remaining isn't quite so clear cut.

Forget it woody, i was only trying to be helpful, i was making no comment on the article. Amazing that you can dismiss something you can't even read, i believe the term is ignorant.

It's owned by the Glasgow herald, has no links to the SNP, and "fake news" isn't news you disagree with you utter fuckwit.

it's an accurate report that not a single UK newspaper is reporting. Do you wonder why?

cos its fake news scottard.....

It's hilarious the way the barely literate populists construct insults by simply adding -tard to the object of their criticism! Poptards!

cos its fake news scottard.....

Yeah, what guzzi says.

For me, one of the most inexcusable near silences was that of Labour and Corbyn. When he did eventually speak up, Corbyn spoke with such obvious insincerity that his message outshone his lukewarm words. He did very little more than say that on balance, he supported remain. He urged no one to vote remain, he did nothing to point out the material benefits that the EU brings to economically disadvantaged areas. It was exactly those Labour voting areas that were key in swinging it in favour of 'leave'.

A more vigorous Labour campaign that focussed on getting the facts out would have made a difference,

But I thought the reasons for remaining were obvious, why did people need it pointing out to them by their leaders? If the material benefits need spelling out so graphically then it seems the whole premise for remaining isn't quite so clear cut.

Both sides of the argument needed to be cogently put. The exit side did so pursusivly, notwithstanding that much of what they said was untrue. The remain side was poor, and relied too much on negatives about leaving, and failed to get the benefits of membership across clearly. Corbin, effectively, bolstered leave whilst he mouthed support for remain.

• Like 1

that does not mention-

MPs_tell_May_she_must_formally_respond_to_Nicola_Sturgeon_over_Brexit____as_a_matter_of_urgency__

fakenews.....

that does not mention-

MPs_tell_May_she_must_formally_respond_to_Nicola_Sturgeon_over_Brexit____as_a_matter_of_urgency__

fakenews.....

The Government must establish a more effective process for engaging the devolved administrations in developing the UK's negotiating position through the Joint Ministerial Committee for EU Negotiations (JMC (EN)). And the Committee recommends that the UK Government respond formally to the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Ireland legislatures regarding each of their options papers as a matter of urgency.

Hilary Benn MP said:

"There are significant differences in the negotiating priorities of the different parts of the UK. If the future deal is to be acceptable to the whole of the UK, then these differences will need to be discussed, negotiated and common ground agreed upon. Ministers must share more information with the devolved administrations and discuss options before decisions are reached."

Whereas, the Yoon owned The National said

And the Committee on Exiting the European Union appeared to confirm her criticism, saying: “We recommend that the UK Government respond formally to the Welsh, Scottish and Northern Ireland legislatures regarding each of their options papers. It must do so as a matter of urgency, given that negotiations to leave the EU will start imminently.”