Police Taser their own race relations adviser in Bristol

Amadeus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was chased by german police for the german equivalent of jaywalking. had i known the area better then it's certain i would have outrun them easily, even though they had the lights and sirens blaring on their car. ended up in a dead end , put my hands up, they didn't at any stage shoot me, or even get out of the car, just told me via the loudspeaker "you be a good boy now." in english. then drove off

if you walk away when been questioned, your going to tasered, in europe he would of been shot

Maybe in America but not in Europe (I presume you mean continental Europe).

try it with the guardia civil, lets us know how you get on

The Spanish Police shoot people who walk away from them? Really, I would have thought that would have made the news at some point.

if you walk away when been questioned, your going to tasered, in europe he would of been shot

Maybe in America but not in Europe (I presume you mean continental Europe).

try it with the guardia civil, lets us know how you get on

The Spanish Police shoot people who walk away from them? Really, I would have thought that would have made the news at some point.

like when bodies wash up on spanish beaches, they cut a finger off then dump them back on the otherside

Slightly off topic, but Bristol does have some interesting news!

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/man-who-tied-bacon-to-mosque-door-handles-dies-in-prison/story-30018423-detail/story.html

A 35 year old man, who got prisoned for tying bacon to a mosque, died in prison. Prison. For a year. For tying bacon to a mosque.

Wonder what I would get if I tied a sheep head with 666 carved into its skull to the cathedral pulpit.

Slightly off topic, but Bristol does have some interesting news!

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/man-who-tied-bacon-to-mosque-door-handles-dies-in-prison/story-30018423-detail/story.html

A 35 year old man, who got prisoned for tying bacon to a mosque, died in prison. Prison. For a year. For tying bacon to a mosque.

and the 2 women didn't go to prison, equality at work

him dying for a prank wtf

The tazeree, Adumbi, said “At first, you don’t accuse someone of being someone else. You ask questions."

They were asking him his name! They told him they thought he was wanted and they would have to arrest him. He refused to answer!! A triggered offended idiot.

Help the police out for a moment, then they can get on and do stuff and you can crack on doing what you were doing.

I don't understand why people act like such fucking know alls with the police.

It's like that stupid prick over here who wouldn't cooperate when he was one of 4 people involved in a car incident. Trying to be a smartarse about it.

Same with this fella too. Give them your name ffs. Totally avoidable but he had to act like he's a smartarse and look how it ended. Totally avoidable.

Archived