Louvre attack stopped

Tarne

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Islamic terrorist"...

Except the news article never states the attackers name, nationality, ethnicity or religion. Islam is not mentioned once.

All the article mentions was "Alluh Akbar", which oddly enough was exactly the same bullshit that came out right after the Quebec incident, which turned out to be a very white right wing Trump supporter.

It might turn out to be someone who "follows" Islam, it might not

How about we wait for the facts to come out next time?

Trump gets better intel than the rest of us it seems, and it was a muslim. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell thee

A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

15,199 replies17,232 retweets55,806 likes
Retweet

Trump gets better intel than the rest of us it seems, and it was a muslim. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell thee

A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

15,199 replies17,232 retweets55,806 likes
Retweet

Strange as no other source on the planet is stating that.

As Trump is the "source", I will wait until its verified by multiple sources.

Yeah, sorry, I meant I was shocked at Trump saying it was a muslim, when no other sources said the same. I just re-read mine and it doesn't make it clear! Pretty fecking damning if it isn't though!

Yeah, sorry, I meant I was shocked at Trump saying it was a muslim, when no other sources said the same. I just re-read mine and it doesn't make it clear! Pretty fecking damning if it isn't though!

Trump probably saw your earlier post before rmanx made you alter it, Tarne.

Archived