Flexible working

Moghrey Mie

"Dean Hall became famous in international gaming circles for being the lead designer on the popular zombie apocalypse video game DayZ."

Which I should point out, isn't anywhere near to be finished yet, and was popular like 3 years ago...

So if you don't turn up it is ok ; if the pet dies; or you wish to take unlimited leave.If you do turn in then you can have a kitten to stroke to relieve stress and Fridays are largely devoted to playing games.

I can't help thinking there might be be a snag here somewhere

The Civil Service already have this arrangement. Although the term working hours might be an issue as you actually have to do some work for that to apply.

Government (IOM) today said that 2,800 IOMG workers were on zero hours contracts. That has to be total shite. Do we really have 4,000 + managers on stupendous benefits overseeing 3,000 zero wage drones who do all the work?

I'm on a zero hours contract, as I sometimes do overtime through the hospital 'bank'. I'm also on a full time regular contract. I suspect many are in the same situation. This could explain the numbers.

Archived