terrorist group wins oscar

the stinking enigma

They have been accussed of having links to the Syrian Rebels. Although it isn't clear if tthey are the "good" Rebels we were arming and training (which then ran off to join IS) or the bad Rebels who are supposedly armed and trained by Iran/Palestine/etc

They have been accussed of having links to the Syrian Rebels. Although it isn't clear if tthey are the "good" Rebels we were arming and training (which then ran off to join IS) or the bad Rebels who are supposedly armed and trained by Iran/Palestine/etc

Yes, I had heard that. I have no doubt they probably have had to have some links with them to be able to operate all over the place in Syria but I don't really think it is possible for an organisation that is publicly neutral and who's public aim is to minimise loss of life in a war-zone to be a terrorist organisation... kind of goes against the definition of terrorist surely?

Yes, I had heard that. I have no doubt they probably have had to have some links with them to be able to operate all over the place in Syria but I don't really think it is possible for an organisation that is publicly neutral and who's public aim is to minimise loss of life in a war-zone to be a terrorist organisation... kind of goes against the definition of terrorist surely?

The prophet himself says in the a-hadith, "war is deceit."

Archived