Axe attack in German train station

RIchard Britten

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he was using the same historical quote as I did to make a similar point. OK, fine. As you wish. It's as valid now, if not more so, as it was in his day. We have seen blood on the streets; not rivers of course. Yet.

Oh I don't know so much, woolley, the blood that flowed from the beheaded torso of Lee Rigby looked like a small river to me...

So he was using the same historical quote as I did to make a similar point. OK, fine. As you wish. It's as valid now, if not more so, as it was in his day. We have seen blood on the streets; not rivers of course. Yet.

Oh I don't know so much, woolley, the blood that flowed from the beheaded torso of Lee Rigby looked like a small river to me...

What about Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes?

He is as much a victim of Islamo-fascism as Lee Rigby, but you want to blame the coppers placed in an impossible situation.

You so want to blame the West for Islamo-fascism you aren't willing to walk a mile in an anti-terrorism policeman's shoes.

What about Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes?

should of stopped when told....

He is as much a victim of Islamo-fascism as Lee Rigby, but you want to blame the coppers placed in an impossible situation.

You so want to blame the West for Islamo-fascism you aren't willing to walk a mile in an anti-terrorism policeman's shoes.

Blame? No. Apportion blame? Yes, we have a hand in fuelling "Islamic" terrorism.

Archived