IRA thug dead

TheTeapot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Troubles" claimed over well over 3000 lives, men, women and children, most of them innocent. To include Australian lawyers murdered by mistake in Roermond on a night out in 1989.

Personally, I hope McGuinness rots in hell.

Like the"The Gunner's Dream" "and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control" Was that not the usual MO. Yep COWARD

"The Troubles" claimed over well over 3000 lives, men, women and children, most of them innocent. To include Australian lawyers murdered by mistake in Roermond on a night out in 1989.

Personally, I hope McGuinness rots in hell.

Like the"The Gunner's Dream" "and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control" Was that not the usual MO. Yep COWARD

Norman Tebbit had it right. They nearly killed him in Brighton and they paralyzed his wife. The guy was piece of shit and now he's dead. The only interesting thing now is how long it will take for Ireland to kick off again now he won't be there to keep them under control. With Brexit and the possibility of a hard border he's died at completely wrong time.

'fatshaft' , Not a fan of Norman Tebbit but at least he didn't try to kill me and my wife and two toddlers with a bomb at Euston Station.

Hope this helps to inform you why some folk think he should never be forgiven and history should regard him as a coward and a thug who thought it acceptable to kill innocent women and children .flowers.gif

Perhaps not "any" "RB" but the IRA ( and the "other side") set out to kill civilians, women and children and were happy to still justify their actions.

It came as no surprise that blair tried to claim that the thug would be remembered as instrumental in the "peace process" , given his own conduct when "In power" .

'fatshaft' , Not a fan of Norman Tebbit but at least he didn't try to kill me and my wife and two toddlers with a bomb at Euston Station.

Hope this helps to inform you why some folk think he should never be forgiven and history should regard him as a coward and a thug who thought it acceptable to kill innocent women and children .flowers.gif

If I was June Hambleton, pretty sure I'd be much like her, if I was Colin Parry, pretty sure I'd struggle to be as respectful as he was and is.

However the audacity of Tebbit, he was part of the most vicious and selfish govt this country has ever seen, head boot-boy in fact. He has no room to speak.

Archived