Explosions On London Underground...

Mission

As usual the media are providing the perpetrators with maximum publicity, 4 or 5 programs now repeating the same old video clips to pad out the time.

Not everyone can catch these clips and reports on first showing. I was in a meeting all morning and didn't hear anything about this until just before 12. I'm glad they're repeating everything as I'm home for lunch watching it on the TV now.

Nasty business.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys just to let you know im ok....very depressing, carnage - i wondered what was goin on this morning on my way to work just masses of people, not trains, had to get the bus to work.

The first bus exploded outside my cousins house, but he was indoors, but he says its like a war zone down there. We are all stuck at work, no one allowed to leave the building. Might have to stay in the uni halls tonight as people cant get home. I feel so upset, innocent people killed by a suicide bomb, how depressing is that.

The streets are all eery and there is no traffic. My house mate was behind the bus that exploded - she is safe though.

the mobile phones are still not working - its been a nightmare tryin to get hold of people......im just so upset.

The scary part is that i sometimes go to Aldgate tube at that time to get to our city campus and i was there on tuesday. LIfe is so fragile.

I hope that everyone is ok, and that people tryin to get through to people get through. If anyone needs me to do anything from here, let me know.

Thanks. Because they were in London the secretary had taken today off so the company didn't even know which hotel they were in! Or where the appointment was! Not their fault I suppose but it doesn't help if you know what I mean.

As it was always not "if" but "when" the plans they have made seem to be working although time will tell.

Bastards. I just hope places like Brick Lane, Bradford and Oldham stay calm.

I hope all the people of Britain come out in solidarity with those that are suffering. Especially Brick Lane, Bradford and Oldham and I'm sure they will. Let's not forget how diverse London is. I'm sure this horrible event effects people of every creed, colour and many nationalities.

GROUP CLAIMS ATTACKS

A terror group linked to al Qaeda says it carried out a series of terror attacks on London that have left a number of people dead and hundreds injured.

A previously unknown group calling itself "Secret Organisation al Qaeda in Europe" said it carried out the attacks as revenge for British "military massacres" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Source: www.sky.com/news

Good luck to anyone still trying to locate friends, family etc

GROUP CLAIMS ATTACKS

A terror group linked to al Qaeda says it carried out a series of terror attacks on London that have left a number of people dead and hundreds injured.

A previously unknown group calling itself "Secret Organisation al Qaeda in Europe" said it carried out the attacks as revenge for British "military massacres" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Source: www.sky.com/news

Good luck to anyone still trying to locate friends, family etc

Theres a surprise. Lets just hope that some good comes of this and that the politicians dont just try and make political capitol out of it.

I hate to say it - but ever since 9-11, something like this was gonna happen. Each time I have gone to London since then, I have refused point blank to ride the tube or a bus. I will catch a taxi no matter what, or how much the cost. When I think back to living in Brixton (i am so poor you know!), and I caught a tube to oxford street everyday, we were sitting ducks.

My thoughts are with everyone in London and their familites at this moment.

It goes to show that there never be total security anywhere if terrorists are determined enough to cause this kind of murderous havoc.

Unfortunately there are plenty of 'soft' targets such as this to attract the attention of these cowardly, murderous scum.

I'm still waiting for contact from a couple of really good mates who travel to London to work every day on the Tube. Sent emails to all known addresses and no answer from the home phone. Everything will be fine, but it's always in the back of your mind that other people have died, so what makes you think your friends are ok.

One of the lads texted me to tell me he's in Prague, flew out yesterday. Says the other guy is on leave so shouldn't be in London today anyway. Probably hungover in bed heh.

33 fatalities confirmed, around 350 injured, 45 seriously. They haven't confirmed the number of fatalties on the bus, so these figures aren't included.

Imagine the people stuck in London facing a journey home on a bus?

Awful.

Archived