London Terror Attack

Tarne

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrorist of Middle Eastern ethnicity would be more accurate...or are we only calling terrorists by their "religion" now?

Except this Islamacist was Angry from Tunbridge Wells. And seemingly Afro-Caribbean heritage.

It is a fact that nearly all of the perpetrators of these acts across Europe and the UK have previous criminal convictions.

I don't disagree with what you're trying to say but the way you've put it is somewhat nonsensical. You could equally say it is a fact that some of the perpetrators do not have previous criminal convictions. To quantify nearly all as fact is meaningless.

Like I say though, I get the point you're trying to make and don't disagree. Sadly idiots appear to be easily led and I think that those seeking to radicalise people know this.

It is a fact that nearly all of the perpetrators of these acts across Europe and the UK have previous criminal convictions.

I don't disagree with what you're trying to say but the way you've put it is somewhat nonsensical. You could equally say it is a fact that some of the perpetrators do not have previous criminal convictions. To quantify nearly all as fact is meaningless.

Like I say though, I get the point you're trying to make and don't disagree. Sadly idiots appear to be easily led and I think that those seeking to radicalise people know this.

Hair-splitting.

Radicalisation in prisons could be addressed with more enthusiasm than at present. The groomers can spot a disillusioned muslim youth, who finds himself serving time again for some drug-dealing or fraud, feeling marginalised and isolated. They known the signs. It's the same in the mosques when yet another radical imam is allowed into the country to preach his hate to those hard-line islamists who imagine the black flag of sharia will one day fly from the top of Downing Street. Ruthless mad dogs. Their own vulnerable disaffected youth are targeted, groomed and radicalised for future use. These places are where the intent begins. It is pitiful. And dangerous, as we've witnessed.

I believe the frequency and ferocity of such attacks will increase Europe wide and the UK. Returning ISIS fighters will create more havoc than ever. You can't kill an idea.

The prison regime is all wrong. Too soft. Should be run like a boot camp with military style discipline. They wouldn't be rioting, taking drugs, intimidating the staff or radicalising anyone because they'd be too knackered after a cold shower and a 30 mile hike every morning.

The prison regime is all wrong. Too soft. Should be run like a boot camp with military style discipline. They wouldn't be rioting, taking drugs, intimidating the staff or radicalising anyone because they'd be too knackered after a cold shower and a 30 mile hike every morning.

Great! Release fitter, stronger, unreformed criminals into the community.

time to build a super prison and cash in maybe.....

Archived