London Terror Attack

Tarne

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It surely was serendipitous that they had a drill for a similar event in the area 3 days prior to this "Terror Attack"....I actually thought at the time an "Attack" is likely imminent from previous "attacks" and "Terror" drill statistics......I wonder if I can get MI5 to fill out my lottery ticket for me....

It surely was serendipitous that they had a drill for a similar event in the area 3 days prior to this "Terror Attack"....I actually thought at the time an "Attack" is likely imminent from previous "attacks" and "Terror" drill statistics......I wonder if I can get MI5 to fill out my lottery ticket for me....

whatever.gif

It's one of the best things that are left about this country (and there's not many), that an unarmed bobby gave his life to protect others. That's something right there. Only minutes before he'd posed for a photo with an American tourist. The Keith Palmer's of this country are what make it Britain. We need a mix of armed and unarmed police on our streets. This guy wouldn't have got much further than he did before the armed coppers shot him.

Good point. I'll file it with 'flat earth'.

The prison regime is all wrong. Too soft. Should be run like a boot camp with military style discipline. They wouldn't be rioting, taking drugs, intimidating the staff or radicalising anyone because they'd be too knackered after a cold shower and a 30 mile hike every morning.

Harrumph.

"Give 'em a shovel and a one way ticket to Spike Island" as me da used to say.

30 years ago.

The prison regime is all wrong. Too soft. Should be run like a boot camp with military style discipline. They wouldn't be rioting, taking drugs, intimidating the staff or radicalising anyone because they'd be too knackered after a cold shower and a 30 mile hike every morning.

Harrumph.

"Give 'em a shovel and a one way ticket to Spike Island" as me da used to say.

30 years ago.

The only way to bring about prisoner rehabilitation is with kindness, patience, understanding

and regular beatings....

She looks a bit shocked if you ask me. Whoever stopped to take the picture without helping either could teach her a few things about coldness under pressure

Woman photographed in hijab on Westminster Bridge responds to online abuse

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated?

Archived