London Terror Attack

Tarne

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illap, I thought that's what you lot want ...

So-called "moderate" muslims in Britain have a massive co-operative role to play. But what will be seen? Thousands of moderate, peaceful muslims marching down Whitehall protesting that this murder and mayhem it is not in their name?

Don't hold your breath.

It hasn't happened to date? When we see some very public, overt statements condemning such acts, from the moderate, muslim community it will be a start.

They're SO oppressed...

It surely was serendipitous that they had a drill for a similar event in the area 3 days prior to this "Terror Attack"....I actually thought at the time an "Attack" is likely imminent from previous "attacks" and "Terror" drill statistics......I wonder if I can get MI5 to fill out my lottery ticket for me....

You knew this was going to happen yet warned no-one? You're a fucking arsehole Gerry.

Lots of these brain damaged trendy neo-ALT-feminists dress up as Muslims to go on these marches. In America they were recently doing the Islamic call to prayer. These idiots weren't Muslim. The irony that the sexist religion Islam forbids women from doing the call to prayer and would result in them being jailed in an islamic country for doing it was apparently lost on them.

Who is this "you lot" you think I'm part of, Declan? I know staged PR and this has all the Hallmarks.

Hallmark the brand or hallmark as in the MO?

The letter 's' at the end kind of makes the latter the obvious meaning.

Who is this "you lot" you think I'm part of, Declan? I know staged PR and this has all the Hallmarks.

Hallmark the brand or hallmark as in the MO?

The letter 's' at the end kind of makes the latter the obvious meaning.

Yet you used a capital H as in the brand Hallmark, and the term "a Hallmark moment.

Wriggle wriggle...

Archived