London Terror Attack

Tarne

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one. Thanks.

That's really a very powerful statement.thumbsup.gif

Not really. A pathetic, staged publicity stunt.

Why would they stage it? Seems like they can't do right for doing wrong. Given the lack of freedom and strict scrutiny hard line Islam dictates to it's Women I think this was a very brave thing to do and probably risked personal repercussions. They get my respect anyway.

Even the ones born in the UK?

Also piss poor trolling...

Sure and especially UK converts. They should get on a plane to ISIS territory and see how they like it, because that's pretty much what "true Islam" is. This idea that the extremists are some anomaly who are twisting the true love and fluff of Muhammad are kidding themselves. Muhammad was a psychopath who went around murdering, raping and thieving, just like ISIS.

Nice one. Thanks.

Why would they stage it? Seems like they can't do right for doing wrong. Given the lack of freedom and strict scrutiny hard line Islam dictates to it's Women I think this was a very brave thing to do and probably risked personal repercussions. They get my respect anyway.

I don't want to pick a fight but, why "brave"?

They are in UK where freedom of speech etc allows such things. Why would they be afraid? If there are personal repercussions then they only have to contact the police. There are laws to protect their rights.

Nice one. Thanks.

They are in UK where freedom of speech etc allows such things. Why would they be afraid? If there are personal repercussions then they only have to contact the police. There are laws to protect their rights.

Would you want to make a public statement of your Muslim beliefs with packs of BF/EDL/UKIP types baying for your blood/deportation/or worse?

Especially so soon after someone claiming to be of the same faith as you had done something so heinous?

Nice one. Thanks.

Would you want to make a public statement of your Muslim beliefs with packs of BF/EDL/UKIP types baying for your blood/deportation/or worse?

Especially so soon after someone claiming to be of the same faith as you had done something so heinous?

So you have no faith in the law?

When George W Bush originally said they hate us because of our freedoms, I scoffed, but as more time passes, over fifteen years since 9/11, the more I find myself in complete agreement with his assessment. They really do hate us because of our freedoms.

Archived