London Terror Attack

Tarne

Nice one. Thanks.

That's really a very powerful statement.thumbsup.gif

Not really. A pathetic, staged publicity stunt.

Why would they stage it? Seems like they can't do right for doing wrong. Given the lack of freedom and strict scrutiny hard line Islam dictates to it's Women I think this was a very brave thing to do and probably risked personal repercussions. They get my respect anyway.

I don't want to pick a fight but, why "brave"?

They are in UK where freedom of speech etc allows such things. Why would they be afraid? If there are personal repercussions then they only have to contact the police. There are laws to protect their rights.

Perhaps because there are some folk in the UK with a similar twisted mindset as some on this site and the 'laws protecting their rights' are sometimes applied after folk have been beaten up or killed.

I respect the muslim women , as I respect the Jewish women who hold a silent protest in Israel against their governments discrimination .

flowers.gif

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one. Thanks.

Why would they stage it? Seems like they can't do right for doing wrong. Given the lack of freedom and strict scrutiny hard line Islam dictates to it's Women I think this was a very brave thing to do and probably risked personal repercussions. They get my respect anyway.

They are in UK where freedom of speech etc allows such things. Why would they be afraid? If there are personal repercussions then they only have to contact the police. There are laws to protect their rights.

Perhaps because there are some folk in the UK with a similar twisted mindset as some on this site and the 'laws protecting their rights' are sometimes applied after folk have been beaten up or killed.

I respect the muslim women , as I respect the Jewish women who hold a silent protest in Israel against their governments discrimination .

flowers.gif

Jewish women who protest imaginary discrimination and give propaganda material to Israel's enemies should be sent to a psychiatrist. They are obviously mentally affected by the constant hatred against Israel, that they have internalised the lies and hate themselves and are acting out against their own country. Truly sad to witness.

Nice one. Thanks.

flowers.gif

If these women had no rights I might understand and agree with a couple of people on here who think they are doing something exceptional. They are not. The fact that they chose to do it says a lot about 'our' values.

I am opposed to bombing Syria and Iraq. I have spoken out against it. I don't wish any harm on people in those countries or any Muslim countries. If we all left each other alone and stopped meddling or trying to get world domination, the world would be a much nicer place.

Archived