London Terror Attack

Tarne

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until the day comes where another nation has such superiority over us that we could be wiped out in a moment by a drone borne missile strike at any moment while the operator sits safely thousands of miles away then i'm not going to spend my life terrified. Maybe someone should ask an iraqi or afghani child which he is more terrified of. Drone strike or knife armed hire car driving lone wolf

We know the full life story of each of those that died in the london attacks. Their dreams, aspirations and achievements. We feel an empathy towards them, as if we know them. They have been humanised. Any ideas why they dont do the same with collateral damage dead children when its further afield? Could you name any of the MSF medics that died in yhe hospital strike chinahand? Could you recount their dreams and aspirations chinahand? Or have even they been depersonalised?

Maybe someone should ask an iraqi or afghani child which he is more terrified of.

Yeah good point.

However they are often described as lone wolves aren't they? That way suggestion of religious motivation or connection can be easier deflected.

Mind you I think this one is a lone wolf/psychopath.

We know the full life story of each of those that died in the london attacks. Their dreams, aspirations and achievements. We feel an empathy towards them, as if we know them. They have been humanised. Any ideas why they dont do the same with collateral damage dead children when its further afield? Could you name any of the MSF medics that died in yhe hospital strike chinahand? Could you recount their dreams and aspirations chinahand? Or have even they been depersonalised?

It's a matter of numbers and frequency, Stinky. It still makes big news when it happens in Europe. When this shit really gets going, they won't be telling you personal stories of individuals because there will be too many of them and there won't be enough airtime.

It's a matter of numbers and frequency, Stinky. It still makes big news when it happens in Europe. When this shit really gets going, they won't be telling you personal stories of individuals because there will be too many of them and there won't be enough airtime.

And people in the West just don't give a shit how many innocents are killed in our War on Terror...

Are we winning yet by the way? You'd think after spending trillions with thousands of ours and hundreds of thousands of theirs with countries basically returned to the stone age technologically we would be having ticker tape parades by now...

Maybe George Lucas can CGI some happy celebration scenes in when it all gets released on DVD.

Iran drop the petro-dollar, suddenly IS don't like them...

Strange how bad things happen to countries that drop the petro-dollar (Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria...)

To me, that seems a little counter-intuitive. A country sells oil in dollars, and deposits said dollars with Western banks. So-called petro-dollar recycling. The West, particularly the US, benefits. A country decides to drop out of this system, and it upsets IS? On the face of it, it ought to upset US not IS.

I would be interested to read a bit more on your thinking.

Iran drop the petro-dollar, suddenly IS don't like them...

Strange how bad things happen to countries that drop the petro-dollar (Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria...)

To me, that seems a little counter-intuitive. A country sells oil in dollars, and deposits said dollars with Western banks. So-called petro-dollar recycling. The West, particularly the US, benefits. A country decides to drop out of this system, and it upsets IS? On the face of it, it ought to upset US not IS.

I would be interested to read a bit more on your thinking.

I think he is suggesting that IS is somehow a vassal for the furtherance of Western foreign policy interests. Some subscribe to this theory.

Archived