London Terror Attack

Tarne

2 hours ago, Tarne said:

Another muslim off the streets. For the best

According to the Police they were acting on a tip-off from the Muslim community.

It will be another hateful and unstable dole boy more than likely. You've probably got quite a lot in common.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the news, they had been following this guy for some time.

I wonder then why they waiting under he was walking within spitting distance of Parliament to arrest him?

Smacks of a politicanally motivated arrest to me.  They could have lifted him at any time with minimal fuss, but instead rolling news coverage.

And a Muslim woman shot in an anti terror raid too, excellent news. Better with these creatures removed. Must have been terrifying for the police to see a binbag with a knife come hurtling at them. 

You'd be defending them even as the red light came on and sack came off your head. It's not your fault, it's not your fault. 

3 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

By highlighting crime across the whole community does it somehow cancel out religiously motivated crime by Islamic nutters? Is that how it works in the mind of a immature liberal?

No.

But thinking that Islamists are the only people committing terrorism in the UK is clearly how the mind of some work.

7 minutes ago, Tarne said:

And a Muslim woman shot in an anti terror raid too, excellent news. Better with these creatures removed. Must have been terrifying for the police to see a binbag with a knife come hurtling at them. 

You'd be defending them even as the red light came on and sack came off your head. It's not your fault, it's not your fault. 

There is no discussing this like an adult with you is there?

"Creatures"...welcome to the new reich...

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

According to the news, they had been following this guy for some time.

I wonder then why they waiting under he was walking within spitting distance of Parliament to arrest him?

Smacks of a politicanally motivated arrest to me.  They could have lifted him at any time with minimal fuss, but instead rolling news coverage.

Hahaha, you're right. Let's round them ALL up who are just under surveillance. /s That's not totalitarian at all. 

7 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

No.

But thinking that Islamists are the only people committing terrorism in the UK is clearly how the mind of some work.

Maybe I've missed your point here but it appears the guy in your link IS an Islamist (extra point for sliding 'IS' into the sentence?) or at least a wannabe.

''The court heard Smith had a keen interest in Islam''

''Smith printed off an al Qaida article entitled Make A Bomb In The Kitchen Of Your Mom''

''A shopping list for “pressure cooker bomb materials” was also allegedly found on an iPad ending in a note to “keep this a secret between me and Allah £InspireTheBelievers”.

''Jurors were told of Smith’s interest in poker, YouTube, Islam''

''On his faith, Smith allegedly told police he was brought up Christian, but Islam was “more true”

''laptop labelled “2016 an Islamic State fighter”.

''He also posed next to an image of the Brussels-born Islamic terrorist alleged to have masterminded the attacks in Paris in November 2015, the court heard.''

Archived